Reviews for All The Tired Horses
tomxdougluver14 chapter 7 . 1/4
Oh...My...GOd!Judy is DEAD?!
tomxdougluver14 chapter 6 . 1/4
Omg i actually cried! at the part when tom stammer judy name
Megth chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Glad you are back!
Pamikae chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Just found this story. Wow, very intense, but very good!

I always thought that Booker was somewhat jealous of Tom. You put that same feel into the story without really saying or doing a thing other than just let Booker be as he was on the show. And that is not an easy thing to do! I'd also hoped the show would have something more develop with Judy and Tom. Kinda wish that when they both left the show that they would have used them leaving Jumpstreet to go to other parts of Police work and to be together. I really liked that you showed that "feeling" that was there between to two, even if you did kill her off! LOL

The relationship between Doug and Tom was just right too. Doug was a big teddy bear who would try so hard to protect his friend(s) but at the same time jump into things because he let his emotions overrun his training. I kept expecting that to be how they "lost" his character in the show, so seeing him run into the situation and getting himself killed trying to save Tom was totally believable to me.

The only character I feel not quite right is Fuller. He isn't gruff enough in the story. He'd stay in the gruff, tough exterior mode until the case was over then show his softer side. I think many times he knew they needed him to be the focus of their anger when they were working a hard case to help them get through it then be there, with softer side once they needed to heal after the case was solved.

This story reminds me of one show where male prostitutes were being raped and killed. Tom went out on the streets as did Booker and Ioki. Tom was picked up by the guy. Where the series story didn't really focus on how Tom felt about being on the street seeing what he did hanging around with the other boys, or what emotions he had when he realized he was with the guy and in a way at his mercy, or the aftermath emotions. You take us there and I for one am enjoying reading what their writers failed to give us. So thank you for that.

Anyway, I do love the story. Can't wait to see what happens next and do hope you continue and finish the story.
Onsecondthought chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
This is a really good story, and you write very well! I think you should have more reviews than you do, but keep writing anyway!
xxprettyfairyxx chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Aw poor Hanson needs to be rescued! I feel bad for Doug too, he's really taking it hard.

I just saw the new PoTC today. It was totally awesome ;]
xxprettyfairyxx chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Tommy's backup better keep things under control... Update again soon :]
Random Creep chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Hey, I've been stalking this story for a while since you started writing! I'm really enjoying it so far, too!

Please continue!
xxprettyfairyxx chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
What's with the phone call at the end? Sounds like more trouble. Update soon!

And Gilbert Grape is a great movie ;)
xxprettyfairyxx chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Jesus, did you really kill Judy? Wow... And poor Tommy :[
Fyrwenn chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
It was REALLY good! But damn, I don't like David! (Partly because Hanson is mine)

Update soon!

And if you like 21 jumop street plz read my story!
xxprettyfairyxx chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Yay, Booker-boy ;) And I'm thinking Tom's in some trouble here...
xxprettyfairyxx chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This is intersting so far... Cool concept, definitely. Also, Booker should show up soon, cuz he's one of my favorites ;]