Reviews for Big Time 8th Grade
Music-Sounds-Better-With-BTR chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
When you said the food looked like shit, I thought of my school because we had a hot dog for lunch and it looked like shit with ketchep and mustard that tasted really really sour. Thinking of this makes me not want to eat a hot dog and nachos anymore. XD
Saphire-Flyer chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
You can get James and Morgan together at he dance and maybe after a couple more weeks get someone else together. I have also noticed the is barely any Kendall in this story :'(
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Uh oh... James Diamond... Th is gonna be good!

Update soon cuz I can't wait for the next chapter!
undercovertacowaffle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LOVE! LoVe! lOvE! your stories please update this one and super slutty ASAP! love thoes stories :D all of your stories are awesome, but thoes are my favs! 3 ur stories, please NEVER stop writing! EVER!
xxAmulet chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
ahh! i love this story too! haha. soon im going to be reviewing all your stories..you're an awesome writer and ohmygosh i love james! :D you made him sound sooo cute. just sayin'... OKAY KEEP WRITING BYE.
crazyBTR14 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
y doesnt this hav mroe reviews! ppl r going 2 ruin it for me! -.-" WAAAAHHHH! but I RLLY LIKED IT! plz update soon!i liked da notes thing!

ciao
crazyBTR14 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i only read dis cuz i saw it was by u :P and u did not disapoint me! now i just need an update, please! im assuming based on ur stories dat james is ur fav jsut like me! i love how u kept da characters close 2 their personalities! please update soon!

ciao