Reviews for Secrets
KeB01 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
You are so awesome! Thanks for the last deleted scene of "Secrets!" You made my day :) . Loved this chapter! I loved that you got inside of Renee's head a little here and we got to see what she was thinking. That has to be a hard situation that she is in right now...being the older sister and feeling somewhat responsible to offer Stacy guidance and advice but having not experienced it yet herself. Then to have to watch her sister pass her by. Great dialogue between Renee and Stacy and Renee and Ryan. Love it! Thank you so much!
Michelle11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it! )
KeB chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You know I love this story! Thank you so much for writing this for me, plus the added bonus scene! You are so sweet and such a wonderful talented writer, and I know you worked hard on this. You captured their personalities perfectly, and I love the sisterly interaction between Stacy and Renee. Ryan and Stacy were my favorite couple from this show and I have had so much fun remembering this show from my childhood. Thank you so much!

Karen
RosieB chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Fabulous! :D I have to say, I was much more on Stacy's side. It'd be difficult to avoid being annoyed when your boyfriend doesn't push away some girl using him as a stripper pole, lol. Of course, you can't really judge teenaged boys for having lapses of judgment when it comes to sex. :P Either way, I cheered for them at the end!
A Fan chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Wow very good. Neat idea to add a bonus scene.

KUDOS!
Tina chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
HI,

What a wonderfully intense story. Kids inc. was a great show. I enjoyed this read. Hope there is more to come :-)

Tina