Reviews for Harmony of White Roses
HollyNinetales chapter 11 . 8/12
The ikari part at the end of this chapter was so freaking cute!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 50 . 1/2
hiiii~ i loved this story ever since i actually found out what fanfiction even was (though pokemon probably wasn't the first thing i looked up with it) and this is actually one of the first pokemon ones i found- mostly because i loved the idea of paul being a ghost. and since i can actually write and not screw the words up now, i can put thoughts into stories. what i mean is that i thought of a fanfic idea while re-reading this, so i guess you could say you've inspired me? it'll be different to yours, obviously. like, way way different, and there's only four ghosts and only two of them are human. so uh...i guess i'm making a fanfic based off this one but totally different? i think so. it's called House of Cards, or it will be, since i haven't written anything yet. oh, by the way, i may or may not send a message with this entire thing copied onto it- you know, in case you're ignoring this fic. i tend to do that too, don't worry. just telling you so you know i'm not stalking you or anything, because i really don't want you to go mad at me for making a fanfic sort-of based off of harmony of White Roses without saying anything.
demi chapter 50 . 12/22/2015
I love the originality of your work and the story itself truly amazin very talented writer
Samsterdahamster chapter 50 . 12/10/2014
I love this fic. Have read it about 3 times already. Great work!
ninin chapter 50 . 1/8/2014
Donyoubknow what time I finished your story? 4:21 am exactly.
Your story is wonderfully written and had a unique plot that I just love. It is amazing with the twist and turns you set up with, there were times were I was actually really scariedand expected some thing to jump out of nowhere.
I know you get this a lot but thank you for sharing this amazing story. :)
lumiose chapter 50 . 2/28/2013
Hey :)

Just wanted to officially tell you that I loved this. And pretty much all of your stories. I read this before I got an account and it's my favorite of your fics along with Akari. You're who got me into fanfiction and Ikarishipping too! C: I looked up ff to see what it was over a year ago and I remember seeing Akari on the newly update fics list and I read it and fell in love with the idea of DawnxPaul and got an extremely good example of how awesome fanfics can be so just wanted to say thanks for that :D

All of your stories are so unique...Like, you definitely stray from the cliche. And you make Paul and Dawn end up together most times I believe but sometimes don't with the side couple's, which I don't see a lot. C: Like here with Misty and Rusty, I remember. (Might have to find time to read this again just cause it's that awesome)

I saw on your profile that you're in marketing now instead of (journalism, I think?) :O which really surprised me since you're such an amazing writer! Like in another favorite of mine, Rocket Academy, I cried too! Your stories have such intricate and totally non cliche stuff so you better be writing in marketing or something ;D

Soo I guess I'm done with my little (rant, I guess you could call it? :3) keep writing, you're awesome :)
G0LD1734 chapter 50 . 2/10/2013
I'm stunned.. I started this fanfic only last night but it was so interesting. Everything was well written. The characters were completely developed. Paul was partly OOC but not that much. He only seemed OOC because all the girls liked him well enough. Only a tad bit. Dawn, Misty, and Leaf were pretty in character. But May was a bit more aggressive to Drew while Drew acted like a herp derp most of the time. But it was refreshing instead of seeing Paul the emo, Drew the arrogant prick and May the female version of Ash. Very good job. Not hard to imagine the Shinji household in my mind. Loved the Ikarishipping. There wasn't much Contest or Leafgreen. I didn't get the part with Ash on who he liked when Vi forced him to spill. Oh well. It's already over. Once again, wonderful job and amazing story.
spicywind chapter 45 . 11/24/2012
so here I am, listening to a sad song, reading a sad part, and then I remember something funny that happened a week ago, so I laugh.

spicywind chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
"OH MY LORD!" Drew hollered from the other side of Dawn, "IT'S A LONG WAY DOWN!"

Drew is my new favorite.
spicywind chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
Cocopop55 chapter 50 . 9/21/2012
I hope you decide to make a sequel cuz this story is really good and I really want a sequel but I no this is selfish thing to ask but PLZ WRITE A SEQUEL
EmeraldRose7886 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I read all the chapters and your fanfic is my favourite.
PandaMonium1218 chapter 50 . 8/4/2012
WAAAAAAAH! im crying like a damn baby! lol i LOVD THIS FIC!one of my absolute favs! it had a plot, actualy personalitys of the characters, and detail! i adore it! eeeehhhppp! okay, im done fangirling! (did i mention that Paul was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC?! oh i didnt? well i sureas hell dd now!) :)
Pear-Shaped chapter 50 . 7/11/2012
Awesome! Perfect ending, it was really good! Also a very long fic but was made of win!
mednin chapter 50 . 5/29/2012
Pretty good story, I enjoyed the ikarishipping moments a lot! XD Though I kind of wish they all became human, but oh well. Thanks for writing this long fanfiction, I bet it took a lot of time and effort. I really appreciate it and I'm glad I read it all! _

God Bless and I hope you're doing great!