Reviews for Just This Once
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
please! continue! PLEASE! iam begging!
The Foreseer chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Soooo good! I'm so pumped up about this story line! Keep writing it!
icecreamlover267 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Love this story and how creative it is!
random chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
wow! This is reallly good! please update faster! pleeez!
Kyogan-Saori chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Pretty good , plz continoue ! )
Dark Song 87 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
i love this story please write more!
Brick Blossom chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Can you make more preaty preaty preaty preaty please
FireIceprincess87 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Please please u gotta write more!
1000GreenSun chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Aww, it sucks that you lost some of your chapters. That's happened to me before... Not fun :C

Buut, I loved this! You've set it up quite nicely and I'm really enjoying this creative idea of yours. I liked their meeting and I'm sure Brick won't regret Blossom for long! ;D I can totally see them sneaking around the city and traveling together. Tooo cute!

I noticed you switched POVs a few times and it was a little confusing at first, so maybe let us know who's narrating? I always just put a little -person-'s POV in italics when switching. And there were a few capitalization errors, but nothing a quick run in Spellcheck can't fix!

Anyways, nice work and I'm really looking forward to more! Update soon!
FireIceprincess87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
write more!
StarRainer101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
more more more more but can you not make blossom all begy begy on brick since it would be better for blossom to be strong to not lose her pride or somthing
British Writer chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh nice and can u say when the POV changes thank you
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oooh, I like this. Definitely an interesting AU. I like the characterizations so far. This looks like the start to a fun fic! Can't wait to see what happens next... Update soon! (:
JayJayBrownie chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Nice beginning, but I'm thinking that's Bubbles who she tapped her shoulder on. You should try to but rated M for later chapters. Plz update soon. :D