Reviews for Iris
Wolvie26 chapter 31 . 4/7
LOL! the whole way through! you guys make a great team..hope to see more stories as funny as this one from you two! i'm goin to read the sequel as soon as I can!
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
Now they have their own home, a place where the human and the angel can raise the Nephilim.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Gabriel is a very open and non-judgmental character, for an angel. Maybe it's Sam that needs to open up more.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Are we going to have a wedding? Maybe a double wedding? Let's get these Winchesters firmly tied to their Angels. You know what that Dean is like.
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Lucky Sammy. He has an instant family on the way.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Gabriel put his heart on display. That's good because Sam is putting his life on the line.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Totally random and a little odd. Can John Winchester get thrown out of Heaven for this?
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Dean can be one scary dude. After all, this is an archangel he's threatening.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Hey, that's reasonable. Dean can be one scary dude. Would it help if he was reminded that he would be a uncle? He might like that even if Mommy happens to be Gabriel.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Truly Gabe is Sam's dirty little secret but very soon there will be no hiding it. Who will find out first, Dean or Cas?
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Ah, San and Gabe are romantics while Dean and Cas are just out of their minds. Really Dean, public sex in a bathroom? And Cas, control your boyfriend!
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
That's my Sam. Throw yourself in front of that train. Who knows? It could be the best thing that ever happened to you.
Semoka chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I'm dying at the tea part! Help!
Nimblefoot13 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
At first I was like " this is so cliche" and then I realized I was fangirling and saying Awwwww! A lot. XD I love it so far
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Sam can't hate Gabriel that much if he's going to take a chance.