Reviews for Bound to you
sweetteatwo chapter 35 . 4/8
Another outstanding chapter. So glad that Seamus and. Collin are back together. Please update when you can.
sweetteatwo chapter 34 . 4/8
I feel for Colin I hope Dean does not cause to much more pain, but I do hope Seamus and Dean can still be friends.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 3/25
Very lovey dovey just hope Seamus sticks with his declaration this time.
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 3/19
Hmmm... maybe they should do the same thing for Severus' own pregnancy so they don't have to worry about him possibly dying, by having Luna (after she gives birth to Harrys remaining daughter of course *lol*) be surrogate mommy to the baby growing inside of Severus by transferring it into her own body. If not Luna, then find another witch willing to do it.

Poor Hermione. Her lifes been ruined by Dumbledork. Nobody except a select few people remember her, her fiance and his family were mindwiped of her existence so they wouldn't look for her, and he married someone else because of the fake implanted memories. Whats left for her here now that she's been saved?
Padfootette chapter 35 . 3/19
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Outstanding
HARRY U WON'T LOSE DRACO I PROMISE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/19
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Benny T. Butcher chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I admire your attempt at an explanation for why Mpreg would be possible in this story but I am going to have to burst your bubble. Women's bodies are designed to carry a child. They carry fat more easily, have wider hips, and more space in their belly, among other physical features. Childbirth with a man would kill him as his hips and ribs would break and his organs and spine would be crushed. Women also have chemicals that are released in their body to help them care for and sustain a child. Not to mention how a baby is born. Women have vaginas which are much more suited for child birth as they can heal from being ripped open. If a mans penis is ripped in half then it is gone, never to come back. The guy would most likely die too. And if he didn't then he would most likely sink into depression and possibly commit subside from the extreme and sudden loss of testosterone, among other chemicals, that would come from a man losing his penis and genitals. There's also a lot more sciencey stuff that goes with it, this is just the basics.

If you want to make something impossible seem logically possible then be thorough, otherwise just stick with there being no explanation and just say "that's just what happens."
Animefangirl365 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
uh, yeah, for one; he did find out at the end of book 4 that it was Barty Crouch Jr., so what's this about not knowing who? An Ron AND Hermione abandoned him!? I would be very grateful if you could provide a timeline of what you've altered.
nativelittle-fox chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Canadian beacon is just back beacon.
sweetteatwo chapter 33 . 5/8/2014
I hope Colin get's strong enough to take care of his children when they are born and that he will be able to make a strong bond with his babies. Please update soon. loving this story