Reviews for Iris
Kittygirl225 chapter 30 . 3/24
THIS WAS AWESOME!
To Fall From God chapter 23 . 3/21
Wait, wait, Jo and Luci named their kid after Nick? I am not okay *crawls into corner and bawl my eyes out*
ImagineBagginsDragon chapter 12 . 2/12
Hello Sam. I'm God. Wanna cookie? XD OMF I'm laughing so hard
DaggerStar chapter 30 . 9/10/2014
That was so sweet! I'm so happy I read it.
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC. It is sooo good.

U r an amazing writer and you could defiantly go far!
Fluttebat925 chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
I'm sorry for my previous & rather harsh review. I love the Sabriel & Destiel parts (Cas & his octopus is adorably perfect), the humor, & the overall storyline. It's well written. I applaud you for your creativity. I also have should no criticism, seeing how I don't even have any stories on this account (not to mention the name typo)!
Crimson92501
Fluttebat925 chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
This story darted out as being excellent, but it sort of went...downhill after a little while. I mean, God & the Winchester parents? Jo & Lucifer? The concept of the prenatal angels & stuff is nice & all (paired with Sabriel & Destiel, it's friggin' awesome), but it has a few undesirable elements.
Flutterbat925

(Sorry for the typo in my username!)
DESTIEL chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
*giggles* Cas and Dean
angelgobad05 chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
I love this story great job can't wait for more
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
"Something old, Something new, Something borrowed, Something blue..." you did NOT just quote doctor who
hellamoose chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
Okay this was just BEAUTIFUL, the plot, the way it was executed, the way it was written, everything! I would read this again and again and never get tired of it! You are a wonderful, WONDERFUL writer, so don't stop!
BurnedToAsh chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Okay this chapter right here got me. LOVED the ending, this would totally be Dean's reaction to this situation
Marley chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Hey just letting you know that the Colbie Caillat song you had at the beginning of the chapter (18) is called Bubbly, not Fallin' For You!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
Holy Crap this is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. Everything in this is perfect and now you have me shipping Jo and Lucifer. AWESOME JOB
gleekypotterpantsxx23 chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
This story is so beautiful. It's just simply perfect. I especially like the way that you have written God and how you managed to have so many individuals involved and keep them so in character! Well done! xD Thank you for this incredible piece of work.