Reviews for The Return of Lily and James
Harrietta chapter 16 . 4/13
Oh no! Attack of life! Gets me every time:-)
Harrietta chapter 13 . 4/12
Ooh...so beautiful! I'm crying you are awesome! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Harrietta chapter 7 . 4/12
You are a great writer! Nice story, keep it up!
Red Lily1 chapter 13 . 4/9
I like the chapter, but people don't have nervous ticks. They have nervous TICS. Take it from someone who has Tourette Syndrome.
fiery redhead 14 chapter 19 . 4/6
Plz I love this fic when are u going to continue this when r u going to post the next chapter plz reply to fiery redhead 14 plz post soon I absolutely lobe this fic it is fabulous
Jessica Hall chapter 19 . 3/29
You've done a really good job of writing this thank you so much. Please write the next chapter soon. I just have two problems, if you write this it will clash with the books which have already been written, so can you like make everyone forget about Lily and James and then reintroduce them after Harry kills Voldemort, and also could you make Lily and James drink a potion or something which makes them the age which they actually should be. Thank yooouuuu!
heartstrings13 chapter 13 . 3/21
I agree, vry beautiful indeed.
potterhead96 chapter 5 . 3/17
FUDGIE THE WHALE!
PurplePenguin13MI chapter 19 . 3/9
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
leah.sydnee chapter 19 . 2/25
you are such a good writer, please keep going! it's hard to tear myself away from these characters!
Peyton Short chapter 19 . 2/21
Just wanted to add my email address:
Hello my name is chapter 19 . 2/21
Peyton Short, and I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job with your story and that I am looking forward to the next update. I've just got a question about the story though? Do you plan on taking the story through to the Deathly Hallows? If so will you be killing off different people or keep it the same?
Reina Vos chapter 19 . 2/10
Love it. Uprate soon PLEASE! I like it that Harry have his parents back. Yes i have reed this story at once. Remus and Tonk like for me a lovely couple. Somehow i have always now that Sirus would be much happyier when Prongs and Flower come back! Never knew that the weesley have ever meet the Potters but i like it.
Blushing One chapter 19 . 2/7
This story is amazing so far. I think you have nailed the characters and they are very believable. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Reina Vos chapter 19 . 2/4
I now it is more than tree months that this story is upcrate but do it! It is a good story! I like it for Harry that his parrents are back. But i like it to see Patfood and Moony Happy! Tonks and Remus are in love whit eatothrer if you ask it me. Is Renus afraid for his conditon that he don't want something wht Tonks?