Reviews for The Return of Lily and James
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 2/23
Excellent idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 19 . 2/10
Great story, I'm really loving it, but UPDATE ALREADY! please.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 1 . 2/9
Ok, due to all the wards at hogwarts, more one can appearate on any part of the grounds and school. So Dumbledore appearating from his office is impossible.
EmrysLover1215 chapter 13 . 2/4
I find it really hard to believe that Harry would be so understanding at the fact that his parents have been alive for weeks and everyone in the Order had already known but didn't tell him. He blew up at Ron and Hermione for not telling him anything during the summer so why wouldn't he get extremely angry that Dumbledore kept something that huge a secret from him and then made him not be able to tell his friends
mannu-minnie chapter 19 . 1/5
Please continue this story. Please. I fell in love with this story. so please please continue.
Bookswi chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Bwaaaaaaa why is this story so awesome?

Wait, I know. It's because YOU the author are awesome.

Please update soon!
katiek121 chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Excellent story! I loved every single thing about it, though I wish we could have found out why they were brought back.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
Please make more of this series.
I might pass out because there is no more!best book ever!please make more of this!
Swimminginicecream chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Omg. Love! Please continue! It's a perfect story and needs to be continued. Please!
glenn1970 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Wow! What a story. I love it and hope for an update soon. Please don't let this story die. Thanks so much for all the hard work you have put into this wonderful tale so far.
Prongs1971 chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Please update.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/4/2014