Reviews for Winds Of Change
LarsNKaie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
AHHH! I LOVE Naruto! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! Not enough good GomeNaru pairings in my opinion. This was really great and I really hope that you update soon with the Shikamaru one, I wonder who else you'll do. Do you take suggestions?

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Beautiful Phantom chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was really mean. ._. Really, really mean.

But otherwise, you did AWESOME. XD But you're still mean to do that. D: Anyhoo, what the hell happened to that catman? Surely he wouldn't get out of the picture so quickly. I'm sure he'd be kicking and screaming if that happens.

Awesome possum idea/suggestion here-make a some kind of sequel where Naruto ACTUALLY chased SasUKE out of the way, lmao. Just for the humor sake. But still, poor Sasuke.

Well, good luck with everything! And hope you'll complete DNR! *jabbed you with a pitchfork* _
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Woah this was intense O.O I loved all the detail, and the dirty scenes were good (:
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awesome work! :)
Passionate Crow Rat chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
pffftt hahaha

I can't take Sasuke the house-cat seriously. I keep picturing a little black house cat with red eyes hissing like a maniac. Great job NFP! I loved the one shot and you did a great job writing it. I also like your style. The lemon... I mean the NOT lemon was mean! I swear you did that on purpose didn't you?

Valleygoat chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
loved it! loved the length. loved the story. just love it love it love it lol. can't wait for the next chapter so please please please update again soon.
ShadowCrawlerCiel chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
AMAZING. I love it. Naruto and Kagome make such a cute pairing! Awesome work! Can't wait for the next update! :D