Reviews for Ride of My Life
aviator gal chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
You are an amazing writer. I absolutely loved this story. I can't believe I liked a homophobic, chauvinistic Edward. Your characters were endearing. Thanks for the great read.
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Manifest destiny? REALLY? His truck represents the genocide of native peoples? Bella should have offered up another lecture for that stupid comment
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Thanks
Sydney chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This has been by far the best story you have written. I loved it. The love between bella and edward really reminded me of brokeback mountain - its a love thats destined to be but fated against. Very good story. I cried when manny died :
juliet2219 chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Well done on an amazing story, yet again! LOL!

I was happy that Edward rode that Bull like a milk cow (LOL) and walked away with a cracked rib! I absolutely loved the movie-idea and you had me crying again when I read through the premier!

Sad about Jake but at least Edward got himself another horse! Everything turned out perfect and I'm thrilled about this story! You did an amazing job!
juliet2219 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Well, I'm sure that sleeping in Jakes arms wasn't part of the plan and I'm pretty sure that Edward's going to find out about it!

Again, that's why I like your stories - they handle shit up to the end! I love it!

I feel really bad for Edward over losing his horse! It's sad and I cried again a couple of times during these chapters! I can't wait to read about the ride on diablo and what's going to happen with Rose because I think she's in labor...
juliet2219 chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
I'm crying my eyes out over the death of Man-o-war! That was so sad! You did a great job writing that and to bring out Edward's pain! Good work!

As for Bella's parents - they are so mean! But I had a good laugh when rosalie told renee that Bella takes care of Emmett's needs and Jasper's LOL! That shit was funny!

I loved these chapters and now the real fun begins hehe
juliet2219 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I don't like Eric! He is making Bella feel guilty over choosing to be with Edward (the man she loves)! Just because his boyfriend is not aloud te be seen in public with him doesn't mean Bella's relationship with Edward should be the same! And I wish she would stop pushing Edward into accepting gays!

I'm excited about the finals and to find out what's going to happen with Diablo?

I hope Bella stays for good this time (although I have my doubts, don't know why) :)
juliet2219 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Finally Bella begins to realize that her life is fake and Edward is real!

I think there's some heavy stuff ahead and it makes me excited!

Love this story
juliet2219 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Uurgh, for crying out loud, Bella should get over herself! If Edward doesn't like gays then so be it! Not everyone likes them or believe what they're doing are right! She's making a huge deal out of nothing!

I bet Edward won't like her world! The two cank( even be compared - Edward's world seems so easy-going and real as where Bella's world is make believe and fantasy and playing dress-up! Everything is fake - even the articles about her!

I'm loving the story-line and can't stop reading! ;)
juliet2219 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Wow, these chapters had my heart in the pit of my stomach a couple of times! I freaked out when Emmett got hurt and I'm so happy that Bella went to comfort her cowboy!

This is so amazing Sandi! Love ur work
juliet2219 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Oh boy! What a way to end something good! Like I saiod before, Tanya is a skank! I hate her!

I canKt wait to read about their next meeting! Hopefully it would be soon ;)
juliet2219 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
LOL...I love Edward's attitude in this story! And his BUCKLE? LOL!

I can't seem to get enough of ur stories because they are so original! REAL-LIFE stories!

I can just picture Edward in a cowboy hat and boots! MMMMM, sexy as hell!
Denny52 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
That was such a sweet story. I'm so glad to have found it. Edward and Bella were so natural and realistic as was everyone else. Loved the way you wrote this and now I get to go through your other stories. Thanks so much.
Denny52 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I'm enjoying this so much I've forgotten to review. I'm just loving your cowboy story. Edward is extremely seductive and hot without any effort. Very addicting. Very manly. Bella would be crazy to give him up without trying. Great story. So glad I found it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »