Reviews for Schizophrenia
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
Cool.
DarkDramaLady chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
Rwar! I am reviewer! Hear me ROAR! Hi :)

This is good :)
Ewbie Moons chapter 24 . 3/4/2012
I love this story. Please update.
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
Quite good. Quite excellent
DarkDramaLady chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
Ahhh it's been to long scince I read the book! I can't remember her! Must reread book.
Bob45 chapter 23 . 2/11/2012
Lots of questions but non answers. Get to the point, or the bottom of the hole so we will know what happens next.
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 23 . 2/8/2012
I hate her stupid questions so much.
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
EXACTLY! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS WHE TIME! SHE'S SO DUMB! IT'S ALL LIKE "oh, look at this thing I probably shouldn't do. I'll do it anyway. Tra la la la la"

That's EXACTLY why the white rabbit was so less mean last time. He didn't know how stupid she was.
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
"Drink this"

"okay"

SHE DOESN'T EVEN QUESTION IT! WHAT IF IT WAS POISON! SHE'S SUCH A STUPID GIRL! NO WONDER THE RABBIT HATES HER!
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 2/1/2012
Good two chapters
DarkDramaLady chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
Second to last or third to last paragraph you say white, but forget the rabbit.

All of her questions make this funny :)
Bob45 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
I love Alice's come back to the rabbit when he says "Didn't your mother teach you better manners?". And she replies, "My mother didn't want me to follow you, so I guess not."

I still think Alice needs to do a little rabbit butt kicking!
Bob45 chapter 21 . 12/24/2011
Is Alice going to kick the rabbits little butt if he keeps being such a jerk? I think she can take him.
Bob45 chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
Alice should ask. You never really learn until you ask the questions you really want to know the answers to
DarkDramaLady chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
Whooo!

Okay, in all siriusness now, what has happened to Wonderland to make the Rabbit so . . . cross? Annoying? Irritated?

I feel bad for Alice, she has just run in the freezing cold rain, away from her mother, and now she is being reprimanded by a RABBIT!