Reviews for The Turner Fluke
Sandra chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
thath's almost the best end this story could have since I see the renconciliation between Violet and her parents impossible. She tried hard ( I didn't have any doubt that Violet would do this) but it still seems that their parents aren't special interested in make it work with their daughter so... screw them!

that's what she have to do now... go home with her husband and her son, the people who care about her and she cares about.

It's always a pleasure read your stories! Can't wait for a new one! )
Aruna chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Great story. I'm still following this one.
Tarynn chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
At least they're trying to know Lucas. Update soon.
petevioletfan chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
Can't wait for the last chapter! Update please :)
Hollie Hobbie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wonder if they will ever show Vi's parents on Priv Prac. They're uncaring. They didn't come after she was attacked by Kate, Cooper called them. They've haven't come to see Lucas. Maybe Violet doesn't let them. Sad for Lucas either way.
Aruna chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
To bad only one more chapter. This was good.
Sandra chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
OMG! how cute is that moment between Lucas and Pete playing and Violet staring from the door? I love them! )

unluckily the moment's been disrupted by Violet's parents. I aprecciate the effort they are doing with Lucas but come on... when are they gonna try with Violet?

I don't want this story to ends...( but I hope we are gonna have new stories, right? )
petevioletfan chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Loved this chapter! Thought it was honest and real. It's really nice to hear how much Pete respects Violet and sympathizes with what she's been through. When he tells Stephen "you have the most amazing daughter" you can see how much he loves her. Good job!
Leonie1988 chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Amazing last paragraph! I loved the scene, I loved the chapter!
Sandra chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
OMG! Now I understand why this is one of your favourite chapters! I really got goosebumps with pete's words. The way how he say he would give anything for Lucas and how he talks about Violet...That can't be anything but true love, sure! I like how muche he admires her, and of course she deserves that!

I wish this man considered Pete's words and finally realized how wonderful is his daughter... but I'm not sure if that is gonna happen!
petevioletfan chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Loved the last chapter, update either one of your stories soon please!
Tarynn chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Update when you can! We need something to keep us busy for the summer hiatus.
Sandra chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
yeah! finally! I like how violet confronts her mother and tells her what she really wants her to be for her son though I'm not sure if that woman can change actually. Hope so... cause that would be an important step for their relationsip.

I also love how she expects to have another child and to see Lucas playing there with his sibling ) I want that soon too!
petevioletfan chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
update soon please!

I miss this story, and am eager to see what happens next
Tarynn chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Thumbs up on the newest chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »