Reviews for Recovering the Self
Avatar.NIX chapter 9 . 7/26
Poor Conan. Amnesia really does mess up one's identity since memories are the building block for it. :'( And poor Kaito too has to figure out how to deal with Shinichi becoming Conan while juggling with his alter ego KID... But the feels aside, I really love this story and hope to read more one day!
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 9 . 4/28
Thanks for this awesome story ! I really really really like it !
It's a really nice idea and kaito and conan brother fluff is just too cute
Though I kinda can't wait for them to get back together as a couple too ...
I also like how you did his relationship with yukkiko and yusaku .
Nobody in the story is ooc ( except maybe conan but there is a reason for that so it's not really ooc )

I hope you can update soon !
You have my fav and follow
Wren Truesong chapter 7 . 4/11
Waaaaah poor Yuusa-kun, poor Tiki-chan, seeing their boy like that... I really felt their desperate hope and love, especially in the knowing way all three acted. That feeling of freedom Conan got... so sweet and sad. whole chapter full of wibble, and while I'm at it, the protective tantei-dan make me SO HAPPY. XD
FMABEnvy chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
This is great, did you stop writing it ?
Orange04 chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Please continue this fanfiction it's absolutely GREAT can't wait for an update the idea is so original and the writing is simply amazing keep it up
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
update plz
soon..
Cymiee chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
why you stop Dx ,its getting good part.i like it
Ayako Naomi chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
c'est trop bien mais c'est pour quand le prochain chapitre10
HikariKurayami88 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
The story is really good and I really want to find out how Conan will react to finding out Kaito's secret and how they will make their relationship work again and about the black organization. Please continue writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Wha-? How could you just stop it there?! -pulls hair- Argghhh, cliffhanger! Want mowwwrrr!
SakuraCherryChan chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Please write more!
I love this story *3*
Im begging you!
A girl in Austria is crying for the next chapter XD
so yea XD please :3!
RoseAngel16 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
This is getting interesting I wonder how KID will react when he meets Conan and is Conan gonna get some gadgets from the Professor? Please remember this story and update soon! Pretty please with cherries on top*puppy eyes*

Xoxo :D
Questionable Answers chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
cmon. No more?
AmaiHanabi chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Shinichi finally found out who he is! Yaayyy. Can't wait to see what happens next in the heist. Maybe he will find out who Kaito Kid is? Update soon! Keep up the good work.

Akai
Fox of the darkness chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Awesome fanfic! I can't wait for the next chapter! lol Kaito is going to freak out seeing Conan show up and try to catch him!