Reviews for Things You Didnt Know About The XMen
mary chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I realy hate twilight too :)
exoplanetprincess chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Please update soon!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Okay, I'm totally with Rogue on 41 and 44! Haha! Nice one!
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Was the True Blood thing cause of Anna Paquin. Also I can totally see the Emma crush thing! :p ...just girl crush obviously.
RemiIsNotHere chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
i know you haven't worked on this in forever but pleeeeease do another chapter! this is one of the best humorous fanfic's i've read.
whitechocolate14 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
hell yeah! u need to do some seriously pee ur pants laughing scott ones!and bobby hating old navy maniquinns. those things r scary!
Window Girl chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Another wonderful list! I like the idea of Kurt being so tied to his home country, and I can totally see him allowing Kitty to show a pic of his fur. Also like Rogue's note at the end.

And I'd love it if you did Charles or Erik next.
NoFaithInHumanity chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
You get 25 bonus points for doing Kurtanda

(In context, having an awesome story and grammar gives 2 points)
skull pride chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
i love this! i was wondering if you could do wanda next, or someone else from the brotherhood? that would be cool.
katie 996 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
To put it quite simply, this is PURE genius! Well done, bravo! I will be thoroughly waiting for your next upload :)
Window Girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really love your story. The problem is that lists like this aren't allowed on . Don't worry. I like the lists too much to report you. But may I suggest trying to turn this into an actual story? Like, maybe Remy could find out all of these things about Rogue by actually talking to her or observing her.
Tigereye13 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Kurt would be a good one to do next. It keeps up the pattern of X-Men Brotherhood X-Men.
ChainsAndWhipsExciteMe chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
MISFITS!

hell yeah!
Raven34link chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
a life-sized cut out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer LOL

i think you do Kurt next
Raven34link chapter 3 . 5/14/2011