Reviews for Shibuya's Composer
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
This isn't a hiatus yo... This be nearly a dead fic!

Listen up Nat! Cause I ain't asking twice (maybe)! Please... Help me... You gotta update this stuff...

Yes, I just totally ripped off Beat's line. And you should totally update, because this shit is awesome and it's been a year since you last updated, which makes it not the Summer Hiatus but instead the Summer-Autumn-Winter-Spring-then-back-to-Summer Hiatus.

So. Updates.

Plz?
Nenilein chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
To be honest, the first few chapters didn't exactly blow away and I was about to stop reading, but I'm glad I didn't. Especially in later chapters, I find your characterization of True!Teen!Joshua really top-notch, and same goes for Hanekoma. It's pretty much once he comes in that my interest in the Fic skyrocketed. I love the developement in Joshua's thoughts that you display, as well as the treatment of his family life and his humanity. I really hope you didn't abandone this fic, because it's worth finishing. I'd definitely be there to read it.
NeverEnough15 chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Hmm, I would love to see how this continues! :) Please update soon!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Ooooh, I like this fic! Please update soon ;D Everyone loves Joshua, even Neku. They just hate to admit it 3
MizuKitsune10 chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
There is so much awesome in this fic that I can't wait for it to be finished. I hope this doesn't end up a deadfic, but you're the author...

Also, the fact that Josh thinks Mr. H is more of a dad than his own father is awesome, and pretty obvious in retrospect. And it is so heartwarming I want to cry tears of joy.
Green Sprout chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Wow that phone had a big impact than anything else in this chapter.
Green Sprout chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
I just started reading.

Curious on Josh's regression to kinda not normal to the snarky guy we know today.
Midnight Ghost chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
These small drabbles are really interesting. I look foward to seeing some more~
Crazycolorz5 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
It's great, and as everyone else has pointed out, it has a few typos here and there. Though, I don't think that Joshua really could see the players while in the RG or detect soul. The scene where he said he could do those things in WildKat was, as I believe, just a lie to explain to Neku how he knew about the game. But, if you want to believe he told the truth, that's fine!

PS. if you want I could look through the story to look for typos/errors. Email -
0er0 chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Yes yes, I myself barely am around. Only now did I start writing/ getting back on this site. Trying to get a script done to. Honestly my motive isn't all that great. I'm just writing a script right now to impress some chick. But hey, there are certainly less shallow reasons not to be writing. During summer the only time I'm writing is vacation. Balancing work and school became easier because school can wait until I'm through with some job training... why am I talking about me?... I guess it was saying I can relate to summer haitus.

As for your story, you still have much to learn *puts on sensei beard* I am here to tell you there is still a lot of typos or editing you can do. I noticed a capital missing: In many quotes or after quotes. Find these then move on.

Finally flesh out characters a bit, good or bad. You're fleshing out Joshua plenty, but methinks the dad (who you might not think is important) should be made more important than a faceless side in. Flesh out a character or two, but one of the main issues that needs be faced is the length. With the current length there's really not much to flesh out. Still. If you're going to keep it short, try to find ways to condense more into the same sentence. I suppose you could add an action after a quote? I'm usually not the one giving structural advice. Usually my advice goes to plot. If you're going to stick to a short story condense more into less words mayhaps.

Anyway glad to see that you're keeping up with this. I'll be reading every now and then. Glad to be on vacation and back.
LittleMissSophie chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Aw. :( It's okay, I haven't updated myself in over a month D: [EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THREE CHAPTERS DONE, MY BETA IS JUST SLOW] So it's okay _
LittleMissSophie chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Sophie likes for sure. And I love the themes and the flash fiction style. To be honest, this is the first time I've seen this, and I completely love it :) And I love your portrayal of Mr. H's and Josh's relationship, it's very warm and fuzzy :D Keep it up!
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Pretty good so far :)
AnotherRandom chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
I'm so sorry I missed the last chapter! I'll just review the two here. Sorry again.

About the chapters, I thought they were both very good. I thought the reason why Joshua doesn't like his birthday is... Pretty sad, but very fitting.

I would like to see him get to his sixteenth birthday... Maybe a couple more people would give him gifts.

And, yes, classical music does strike me as a Josh thing.

Anyways, I really liked the both. Please keep it up...!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
This is a very cool story, I enjoyed chapter seven best so far, I'm not sure why it just kinda felt the best. Youknow? Like when you read a book and a certain part makes you smile or laugh or react in som other way and you have no idea why.

Aaanyway, I really like the way this story is going and I really, really want to read more. :D