Reviews for Ice Breaker
blackirishawk chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
wow lol
Decow S Velgrit chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Hinata & Hidan because there are hardly any for that pairing & I think you will make the pairing look super cool and cute! #D
Lucyole chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
very interesting story i like it please wirte the next chpater i would be happy to read it soon thanks
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
sweet
angelofthelord15 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Thanks for updating! Hinata is fallin for kakuzu! Awwww. Please upfdate! Kaku/hina for pairing vote
Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
i vote...Pein!...and Madara!
angelofthelord15 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Loved loved loved your story! Pairing kakuzu/hinata, and if possible let hinata work in the same building that kakuzu works in? Please please?::)))
WickedSilence13 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I vote for either a Kisame or Kakuzu pairing with Hinata. They don't get enough love!
SmexyRawr chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
cool
HinatamaniacXD chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i really love it!

cant wait 4 the next chapter!
strawberryMIKO chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very good, unique story! Never seen this done before! I LOVE how you incorporated everything into the first chapter. This will be interesting to see hinata HYUUGA work for the akatsuki. She's still hiashi's child, which means she's still a hyuuga. Hiashi may not like her, but she's still heir. I think...not sure where your going with this story, but I'm excited to know what kind of drama and plot twists you'll have. PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO READ MORE! ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE OTHER AKATSUKI'S COMPANIES.