Reviews for Fix You
FabPezBerry78 chapter 7 . 6/12
wonderful chapter see you next chapter :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
love it. please update soon!
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
milagglad chapter 7 . 8/23/2014 fascina esta Bella no la cambies...claro hay que darle su toque de amor
lilce1992 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I have a feeling this plan will backfire
lilminx22 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Well since it's been a while since an update so i had to go back and reread the whole thing but it sure was worth it ... Please don't disappear again this story has great potential and I love the fact that you intend on keeping Isabella evil
theonethatisme chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
This story has risen from the dead lmao. I liked the whole relationship explanation, was fascinating and you know finding out for sure that they are true mates that's pretty kickass. I like this ruthless Bella. Anyway good chapter and can't wait to see what's next.
Ktiger04 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
I totally think that Bella should stay dark and evil, these storyline twists are pretty awesome
Aidis chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Weeeelcome back!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I had to reread the story :p
It's really great that you're back! Thank you so much for continuing this story. I'm looking forward for the next chaps :)
Leez chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
/sigh... Great another *shudder* Redemption :/ fic.

Can't we just keep this badass Bella and turn Alice dark? Or even just make her accept that Bella is no longer there and she should accept the new Isabella? :/

I know that this fic is likely to never be continued and that you as an author have abandoned all of your fics however I still feel the compelled to write this review. I just despise *shudder* Redemption :/ fics THAT much :P.

I have plenty of arguments and points I could bring up to make an argument as to why it's a bad/ horrible idea but I'm afraid that since this fic has such a low chance of being continued I feel little need to spend a significant chunk of time on it when it will likely never matter. Either way I've brought my view out there; hopefully you'll see it and at the very least think about it and what it means/ where I come from.

Best Regards,

Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Okay if Bella don't kill Edward if he tries to hurt her or Alice then Caius will. Marcus can see bonds and should be able to see the mate bond between Alice and Bella and the la tau can't ante bond between fuckward and Bella. That's all he ever had with her, please continue.
ticctacc chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I really love your story so far! ... and hope edward dies... pleeeaassseee update soon!
saint21 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Very interesting. Go Alice!
BF'F chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Love ur story but are u going to continue it or have u stopped writing?