Reviews for Heroes Rise Again
vanessa cruz chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
OmG I love your fanfic need more chapters you are an awesome writer! :)
sunshineg9 chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
Wow. I love this story so so so much. A little messed up but I still liked it.
I'm Sorry but chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I really tried to get into this fic, but your characterization of Stan and Kyle are god-awful. I like Style, but both Stan nor Kyle would be lovey dovey touchy feely all the goddamn time, nor would Stan ever call Kyle "my love".

I also thought that the whole Cartman/Butters/Kenny thing was way too unrealistic. I have read fanfiction for many years and I have read Cutters and Bunny and Style before. I've read a lot of good fanfics, and I can tell you that this is not one of them. You need a beta, BADLY. There were so many grammatical errors I had skip over some sentences in their entirety.
stinnitt chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
you relly need to stop making all the characters gay
Guest chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
This is very very very very very awesome! Please don't end it on a cliffhanger:(
scribblesTHEotaku chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
Awesome story thus far. I really hope you continue it.:)
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
Please update! This is like the best Trillin SP fanfic on the site and I want to know what happens! Write On!

Invader Miraza chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
Crazily well written, entertaining, please continue!
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
This is awesome! I love your original idea! Are you going to give Professor Chaos the powers that he has in the games and when they fight as ninjas? Cuz they totally kick butt, he can shoot electricity and explosive shtuff from his hands and make it rain fire, completely the opposite of what is expected of Butters! Write On!

FanTyger chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Ah, "Grow a Backbone". It's moments like those that remind I'm glad we collaborated that scene. Good times.

(It's Dev, just so you didn't know.)
LockTaco chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
I'm still eating this stuff up; you're an amazing author, the story is vivid, and the plot is interesting and it keeps me reading! :,D Ahaha WHAT'S SO CONFUSING ABOUT A GIRL BEATING UP A GUY, I DON'T GET IT. 8U Pff, I've done it numerous times, I'm on your side for this Nikkie.
ladylove1335 chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Ooo sweet. Hypocracy! I love it!
LockTaco chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
Awesome plot! 8D I love the KennyXKyle drama. xD
ladylove1335 chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
Oooo sexy! Healing powers! Love it. And i guess forgiveness from stan is out of the question? But who knows(certainly not me!) anxious for the next chapter!
The Chuckinator chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
Wow, this is getting really good. But what the hell happened to Kyle? Why is he bleeding?