Reviews for Ma Ke Kahakai 'ino
Rosiek79 chapter 38 . 1/27/2013
I know I'm nearly 2 years behind everybody else, but I just want to way I really enjoyed this story. There was something around every corner!
kunoichi chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
An other great story by yuor hand. keep the stories coming :D
Gear's Girl chapter 38 . 7/6/2012
Lidil chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Raymond Bell, like Colonel Merton Bell, needs to be taken *out*.
atymer chapter 38 . 11/23/2011
Wow, a little Steve whumpage sure enhanced the tale and the kidnapping made perfect sense. There are so many unseen players in this game, which this new season is proving.

One of the reasons I love the show so much is that Steve really lives that ideal of not abandoning his people. I can see him attempting to protect them from Wo Fat by running off on a loner.

I will be putting the next story on alert if it isn't completed when I get to read it. And this is going to be the first H5-0 on my Fav list. I hope the sequel is the second.
Runner043 chapter 38 . 8/7/2011
Finally finished your story. Very well done. A good read, that's for sure.

Will have to check your profile to see if there is a follow-up as you mentioned their might be.
Runner043 chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Found your story. Very good detail, I'm enjoying it very much.

The way it aired, Steve went from being in danger to 'everything is fine' way too fast.
wotumba1 chapter 38 . 7/28/2011
brilliant story, amazing story-telling!

loved it from the beginning to the end!

can't wait to read the sequel, but as my eyes are hurting now, it will have to wait...

thanks for sharing your stories!
wotumba1 chapter 32 . 7/28/2011
danny and rachel getting back together? hope they'll stay on the island
wotumba1 chapter 30 . 7/28/2011
is wo fat finally getting crazy with power? or does he still know where his limits are?
wotumba1 chapter 29 . 7/28/2011
no giving up at this point, super seal! not after all that your team did go through to find you!
wotumba1 chapter 28 . 7/28/2011
ouch to the shot, but nice try anyway

hope his team will be there soon
wotumba1 chapter 27 . 7/28/2011
looks like the first pieces of an escape coming into place
wotumba1 chapter 26 . 7/28/2011
really enjoy the two of them talking - actually more steve's input into the conversation
wotumba1 chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
finally they meet!

wo fat is giving me the chills...