Reviews for Unwinding
Backne chapter 1 . 3/30
I laughed my ass off, I could totally see Merrill pulling something like this and then having Isabela trying to get all the juicy deets.
devilyoudon't chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Excellent characterization for... pretty much everyone. I liked that you made Hawke a mage; makes everything so ironic with Fenris, doesn't it? Oh and Merrill was hilarious.
THE AMBASSADOR OF HUGS chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my god Merrill you are so cute.

THIS WAS GREAT
Taryn chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Moarrrrr~ There isn't nearly enough Male!Hawke/Fenris for my tastes. A crime, I tell you! This was amazing.
queenmab-scherzo chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awww! Your characters are all so...in character. :) What a joy to read.

Also, super excited about adding Fenris to the character list, um FINALLY. lol
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Are you kidding me? How about making it clear in the summary, that this is male/male lemon?

Plus you tagged it as Hawke/Merril Romance. I've no problem with this kind of story, even if they are not my cup of tea. But it's kind of a letdown if you expect Hawke / Merril and get gay Hawke/ Fenris. Know what I mean?

Apart from this, it's a nice little story.
Legal Assasin chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I laughed at the end; Merrill is doing what I probably would be.

XD
Alice chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I couldn't help but laugh at the ending. But, that was really very nice. :D I couldn't help but grin reading it. the charas were spot on and, i just enjoyed it very much. :D
Hakanai Mono chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love it! I loved how you captured Fenris' character here, especially when he cusses in his language. Beautifully written fic. 3
ArtemisMS chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Lovely story! Hawke x Fen is my total OTP for DA2 *laughs* And unlike some, I fully love and support m/m and f/f love as much as f/m *wink* I love how you captured Fen's moodiness and grumpiness, but how even though he doesn't LIKE Merrill, he's polite in not antagonizing her (well, polite for Fen lol). Hawke is suitably goofy and sweet. (I play my Hawke the same way :) I'm not a fan of mage!Hawke ... to me it makes him seem a bit wimpy. (My Hawke's a warrior LOL very manly ... just what Fenny needs, eh?) But nevertheless, EXCELLENT job! *favorites*
AndreyRUS chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
You definitely have a talent for writing. I like the way you described the world and characters. It was a pleasure to see my favorite character - Merrill - again, even for such a short period of time. I expected her to be the second main character here, not Fenris.

Why not HawkeFenris? Well, because it is weird. Homosexuality isn't the thing I appreciate in this world.

Why Merrill? Because she is the cutest game character I've ever seen. :)

Nice work. Hope to see some other your stories with Hawke and Merrill.

Cheers!