Reviews for A Moment Like This
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This made me smile.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This story was precious :)
TheyCantTouchUsOrWhatWeHave chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH! A MASTERPIECE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Maybe it's best that I read this fic in my room, on my own: I don't think my mum would agree with my sanity if I started crying like I just did, RIGHT in front of her. And I can assure you, there were some serious tears. It was actually quite unattractive..
Abby chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh, gosh. I'm just reading through some [read:all] of your fics, after reading All Shook Up (which is amazing, by the way) and this one made me squee so bad xD

It's brilliant, and I'm no less than shocked at the lack of reviews! You are the best at writing pure fluff :P
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I am smiling wider than Kurt and Blaine both put together. This is positively inspired. You packed so much romance and emotion into those 725 words. How do you do it?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I am smiling wider than Kurt and Blaine put together. This is just inspired. You put so much emotion and meaning into those 725 words. How in the world do you do it?
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww this is so cute! I love it! The way that you tied the two scenes together was so, so sweet, and the way you described Kurt's reactions was very believable.
ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
So, so, so incredibly sweet! I have no words except "asdfghjkl! how sweet! ohmygod, they're so perfect for each other! TT"

Great story! :D

-Z
JuliaBell chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
too cute! I loved it!
AprilShowers87 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was the cutest thing EVER! Great fic! :)