Reviews for Falling Stars
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
y did u end this story
wht is wrong w/ u
Infernoclaw chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Oooooooo can't wait for next chpt this story is awesome! You r one of my two fav authors and I would really appreciate it if you took a look at my story "Rise of the Blazing Inferno" u rock!
BlossomHunt chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Please keep updatinggggg!
BlossomHunt chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
oKAY. THAT'S KINDA A THREAT BUT YOUR STORY IS REALLY GOOD. PLEASE DON'T KILL OFF SOME OF THE CATS.! oops, caps
Veni0Vidi0Vici chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
So very sorry to tell you this, but it is against the rules of FFN to have a chapter that is only a list of characters and has no story content. Please remove this. Thank you for your time.

Veni, Spiderstar of LawlClan
Nerdfighters chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
What ever you do, do not kill Foxleap!
Sempiternal Decalescence chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! CINDERHEART WILL NEVER DIE, YOU CRUEL UN-STARCLANLY CITTY KAT!

btw, great story

looking forward to next chapter.
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
whoa! please contiue- i want to know if they defeat the dark forest for good
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
NO! Suntalon, this story is so amazing! Please, don't kill off Cinderheart! A Dovewing death would be interesting though . . . anyway, please, update this soon. It is an amazing story! I added you to me favorite authors! You are amazing at writing and have some killer ideas! Please, update this soon so I can read more because I LOVE IT!
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
whew! Lionblaze came at just the right time AND Ivypool turned on Tigerstar and saved firestar!

poor icecloud- she lost her life in the battle
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
WHY? I love this story so so so much, but I happen to like Icecloud? How did she die? Tell me! Please! Update this please! I love it and see! You have another review! Do it for me! Please!
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
wow! awesome chapter!
Xx A Misguided Ghost xX chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
cool!
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
oh no! is tigerstar going to kill firestar once and for all? will they be able to stop him
Jayfeatherisawesomeness chapter 4 . 6/15/2011