Reviews for Identical Opposites
bradsan11 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
good story, the last chapter, well I found it a little fast and for me it could be little bit longer.

You did good. I never found a story where the three main characters are the biggest cheaters of all.

I think your Angel needed his ass kicked two girl and sisters as well. I wouldn't like to have Buffy as my sister. Whatever happens you never go behind your boyfriends sister that's beyond low. No matter what. If it was me he would have to choose earlier and not having her an me. And if I think that something isn't right with my sister. I would turn everything upside down to know what gives this behaviour.

And Catherine, well I would't want her as a sister because she is disgusting and if I thought my sister did or said something about me I would confront her. But if you believe your friends over your own sister well then your mind is already set and you didn't trust or liked her before.

last thing I wouldn't trust someone who cheated once, twice will be so much easier and whats worse he couldn't choose, how wrong is that. Really a good story and good writing. thank you for writing it.
diamondkat12 chapter 18 . 3/14/2008
I refuse to believe it, i didn't think it was possible but you made me hate buffy in this story and i love her. however, what can i say my empathy for kathryn is stronger. i can't believe you let her do that to her twin sister, i don't care what she did that is unforgivable. i'm a big B/A fan, i always believed they were soulmates. I'm also a big Kat/Seb fan, I believe they were soulmates as well. I mean how many couples can talk by simple eye contact and they had this connection that was simply amazing. I know what you're thinking then why did she get him killed and call him a toy. Hello, she didn't mean to, she was hurt and if you watch the toy scene properly, you can see she looks sad as soon as he leaves. he was her world. you could have least have given her him.
BlondeAngel chapter 18 . 12/5/2007
really gd! well done and i love the ending (Giles is standing right behind you) lol made me laugh, any ways like i said well done
buffynangelforever chapter 18 . 6/5/2004
Good story. Kathryn is like Kathryn off of Cruel Intentions.
terpsfan chapter 18 . 7/8/2003
Well, i think that this has been an interesting fanfiction. Of course, im just thrilled that you put my boy, Sebastian, in there. well, i thought it was different, but good. *blinks*
Kendra3 chapter 18 . 6/24/2003
OMG

I love this fic.

I think you did a great job!

I hate it that it's the end. I hope you will make an squel. I love sqeuels. anway Keep it up!
buffy my honest to goodness name chapter 18 . 11/11/2002
hey! i think this is the most amazing story...i love all your work, but i think that this one is my favorite. i was wondering if you could possibly do a sequal? that would be great! thank you sooooooo much! you're the best!

Buffy
Dragoneyes435 chapter 18 . 8/22/2002
OMG! I loved it! That was soooo good! I haven't seen the beginning of CI, but AH! I loved it!

I'm so glad you had this finished..I don't think I would have been able to stand waiting for the next part! :)

You're an amazing writer, and this story shows just how good you are. I can't wait to read some more of your stuff! :D :)
drusilla-the-crazy chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
OMG! i loved it. the only thing is the last name ferguson. its kinda dull. write another pleez!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2002
loved the ending
Druzilla chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
I've read your whole story.I really liked the story. Somebody actually combined my favorite story and my favorite tv-show.

thanks,

fanny
Lelio Concannon chapter 18 . 6/1/2002
i adored this story. please write a sequal, or something to that effect. you have an amazing talent, and it shows through every word.
girlgunslinger chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
I loved your story. Never saw cruel intentions but you did a wonderful job unfolding this story. I like the way you made it possible for Angel and Buffy to still have an intense got to have your lovin relationship, but they were able to stay together due to non vampiric circumstances.
Wotcha chapter 18 . 5/29/2002
MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Very good! Maybe you could do a sequel...
Jade chapter 18 . 5/29/2002
Fantasic! On of my favourite films and my favourite EVER show combined in a really good way! Plus Buffy and Angel were together, which makes any story good in my book!