Reviews for Protector of Avalon
LitDragonWagon chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Oooooo! Wow! This is the only xover of this type I've ever read, and I must say that it's amazing! I thought that the fact that Harry was Adriane's cousin was really original, and it totally wasn't anything I would've thought of! I also like how Harry's friends are becoming mages. That's awesome! It would've been cool if Snape had become a mage. Please update soon, I must have more! MOAR!
LightsPast chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
AHHHH! I love this story! I know i've said that in like all my other reviews, but it's totally true! If you don't update this i will probably die! Seriously this is The BEST fanfiction i've ever read! I LOVE it! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE! And i just typed all those pleases out without copy-pasting, thats how much i want an update!
LightsPast chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Testing one, two, three. Can anyone hear me?"

'This is Firenze, you and the others come in loud and clear Harry.'

'Aragog here, we hear you.'

'Fluffy here...can you tell Hagrid to change my name? Seriously!'

'Buckbeak, all clear.'

'Who the hell is this? Some new wizard to steal our freedom?'

"Huh? Who is this?"

'The other humans call me a Hungarian Horntail. They took me from my nest and eggs.'

"I'm fairly sure they'll take you back once the first task is over."

'Who are you?'

'You do know dragons are virtually colorblind, right?'
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
So Funny! I love your writing!
LightsPast chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
ha, it's hilarious how hadrian just keeps ditching ron and hermione. in the last chapter when he was like 'clearly i befriended the wrong person in the the first year' i was just like HA!
Ah, your story is freaking HILARIOUS, I LOVE it!
LightsPast chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
"Who in the name of Merlin would be that stupid?"

Nightrider sent him an image of the sight he saw. Hadrian gasped in shock.

It was Dumbledore.

Ahahahaa! This is a really good story, so funny!
LightsPast chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ha! Cool! I love this idea! Great story!
Laesk chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
are you going to add more. i have read a few of your storys but not many of them seem to be complete. i hope you do finish this as it has an interesting story line going.
thank you for sharing with us all and i hope to read more of this story.

PLEASE WRITE MORE FOR THIS STORY.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Awesome story. I can't wait to read more. What's the song?
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
To Faves.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Ack! Cliffhanger so not cool! but that was so awesome! I can't wait till the next chapter! -
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Holy! my god that was amazing! i loved it i mean it was freaking wicked!
LarausLorraine chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
WOOO!*claps*
Sarah chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I love this story!
RedRoseBlade chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! Update soon!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »