Reviews for Tale of the Conquered Overbearing
prussianpancakes7 chapter 1 . 6/20
SO MUCH SMUT LOOOL
zoewinter1 chapter 6 . 6/7
if we had a contest for absolutely WORST time for Spain to make an appearance, that shower scene would win by a landslide
RainbowYandere chapter 18 . 5/28
I love your story! I really want to leave a big review but I'm out of words. You're amazing for writting this!
Lolibeagle chapter 18 . 5/8
I've been finding a lot of fics about a mentally insane Antonio, but I'm so badly with how this one has a happy ending! I loved this story very much! Amazing work!
BlackHole47 chapter 3 . 5/5
Before giving my opinion about the story, just wondering: what's up with the people getting incensed about the fanfiction?
A lot of talent it's needed to write this kind of psycologichal terror genre. Up until now, what the author has written is thriller -and it's fantastically narrated! I get freaking scared whenever Spain appears because of the way he does.
This is not your everyday-happy-fluffy romance, for God's sake, THIS IS TRUE ADULT READING. And if you don't like it, just as she said, please critize but don't be a childish hater.
And personally, I love it, for many reasons, and NONE of them is that I like characters being tortured and nearly choked. This is fiction. And in fact, this is another point of view of our reality. This is another way to interprete the Hetalia scenario. History was like this -just go look some books up before crying and insulting and talking nonsense about sickness and whatnot.

Sorry for being so harsh, but why would anybody have to apologise for liking this kind of story in the first place? Loving terror and the non-politically correct way this relationship develops doesn't make you unsensitive. I still enjoy Antonio's sweetness and the way Romano would preserve him from suffering.
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 4/16
THOSE CATS ARE MY LIFE AND I LOVE THEM LOL CATALIA WAS SO ADORABLE! I liked the ending I really, really liked it.
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 4/15
Kitties
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 4/15
ANTONIO IS BACK IM SO HAPPY! I mean, I understand Spain, with how alike he is with Lovi and such, and had felt pain for him when Lovi said yes then couldn't do it because it wasn't Antonio and he had love loved him.

I love the blend you've done with them, it's very cohesive, and it makes sense how it's laid out. Mostly Antonio because he was the original, and dashes of Spain here and there.
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 4/15
Okay, first, just... How dare you rip out my heart so? Does this mean that Spain is going to try and find Antonio? Will he ever come back? How many fucking chapters are left anyway?

Lol potato-licker I really like that one
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 4/15
This story is seriously ripping out my heart...
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 4/15
Fuck you Spain. Just fuck you.

Go Lovi, I'm glad you finally know he was lying. I hope Antonio comes back too sweetheart.
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 4/15
Oh fuck no. FUCK no. Antonio can NOT be gone! Lovino please, please, please god don't believe him like that! He's a liar! He lies! Don't believe him!
Maya chapter 18 . 4/9
You know what? Simply perfect! I don't even know what comment since I loved everything!
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 4/4
Now I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan pretty much. Why am I so consumed with what Spain will do?
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 4/4
Now I'm feeling bad for Spain damn it all.