Reviews for I'm Going Home
Fred Weasley's Gurl 4 Life chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Omg! I loved it! You have a really good way of expressing the intensity of the story!

I was wondering if you would check my story out? I think it would be good to have a really good author check my stories out.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.
Jesus Jr chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I liked this, and yet again, seeing as the main charater's boyfriend is Fred, I can clearly tell that you wrote this. I just realized that I have been reading through your fanfics backwards... A bit weird, but still very enjoyable.
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ahhhhh it's so much better when it's not stolen and slapped on someone else's profile! XD haha this is a great piece, really nice!
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very nice job! Though if I were Ginny or Mary, I don't care what my friends said, there is no way in hell I'd leave them there. Aaand the last line sounded a bit...dark "the land of Death" I dunno, the place doesn't sound dark but the title...it does. All in all though, well written and nicely done. :)

-Hailey
OtterMoone chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I loved it! It was really, really good! I hope I inflated your ego till it burst! ;D I'm adding this to my favorites
leafhouse chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I'm surprised no one has reviewed this before! I actually really enjoyed it. It was sad, of course, but the ending was satisfying haha. Hope you post more fanfic soon :)
MidnightSapphire15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011