Reviews for Blind man of today, seeing the sun of tomorrow
P.Nutter chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
please continue... me lovey this story!
sher63 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Good story, I will be waiting for updates! I want to know what happens :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Yeah, RPS isn't allowed on here. Check the rules.
jimijimi chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
i just want to hank you for these brillant chapters, i loved them all.
Brunette Chic chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
It doesn't. I love the thought of these two together! and Taylor Kinney...mmm mmm mmmmm scrumptious. Anyways, I know you haven't updated this in awhile but I hope you haven't given up yet!
GodessOfAllThingsMoried chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
You should write another chapter! I would love to read more!
shaunalease1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I love this I was surprised this chapter was six years later but I love how gale is thinking about randy a lot
shaunalease1 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
No way that is so fucking weird! Lol and why are they all there meaning Michelle Hal Peter and Randy? Wow I can't believe the name thing that's crazy
shaunalease1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
ithyjayn chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Love it! :D
PussyCat18 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Keep up the good work! and yes, i did see him in hellcats. I love the fact he kept his southern accent..he was born in georgia so that has to be real, no? more please!
Alanryin90 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
more soon!
JustBeAQueen chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Have I seen Gale on Hellcats? Is that a serious question? I wouldn't be a very good Gale fan if I hadn't. Words fail me... I can't begin to describe how I love seeing Gale on screen again, even if it's not with the blonde we want him with... he's so Brian like that it gets you thinking... how much of Gale was in Brian? The little quirks and mannerisms that you might miss if you weren't paying attention. WOW! The line that always comes to mind is when Marti compliments him on his honeysuckle southern accent. And Julian responds with "that particular compliment has been tragically withheld until now." How Brian is that? And his accent, my god...it's the sexiest accent I've ever heard.

Sorry, this is a review to your story... I get side tracked talking about Gale... so, your story, I like it. It's almost like not even reading an RPS, and I mean that in a good way. We all know Gale and Randy keep in contact and see each other, and Randy doesn't strike me as a crier, but I love this story. I don't need to put it in any place or time, nor do I have think about reality or fiction... all I have to do is picture Gale's and Randy's faces and I'm good. Look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
me and Mr. Jones chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my goodness. I don't think i've ever read a Randy and Gale story that didn't end with them romantically together. I LOVE this! I mean if you continue it and they end up together, I'm good with that too. :D But i really really like this. Great Job!
JustBeAQueen chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Good job on your first story. Well written. Simple, yet straight to the point. I'll def read more of your stories.