Reviews for Cold Shoulder
Caesar Volturi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Interesting!
Caesar Volturi chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Hilarious! Love it and Please Continue!
onthewritetrack chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Ch 2: "...under the imperius curse." Ha! And it's refreshing to see Flynn apathetic, actually ambivalent, towards his newest leading lady. Usually he's trying to impress - this is a great change. More tension now means that the actual hook-up (and we all know that it's going to happen eventually!) will be more rewarding. And Flynn is freaky about his books, isn't he? Going great! Keep it up!
onthewritetrack chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
The punctuation needs work (I'm assuming this is still a draft?), but the storyline totally rocks! You've done marvels with the dialog - it's truly funny, and you've kept the canons in character. I like Claire, as she seems to be a strong character yet still different from both Nicole and Emily, and I like the way you've given a bit of her backstory using Judson's comment about the missed flight. And it is SO WONDERFUL to see an original character in 'The Librarian' queue. I, too, take issue with the "what if Simone had lived?" angle, so this work is totally refreshing. (Haven't bothered to even read those, yet. Probably won't, either.) More of this, please!