Reviews for Alexis the Surrogate
Foxyleo28 chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
Like thos
jasameyespeaks chapter 44 . 1/11/2012
Wow your writing is captivating. I couldn't put it down. Love the Cassadine- Alcazar back story and Greece. I love that it was Franco that killed Jake anid Luke was cleared. I love all the interwoven details of past vets -I loved the WSB (Sean n Tiffany Donnelly, Robert n Anna Scorpio, Frisco n Felicia Jones), The Q, Spencers, Cassadines, the fab4

(while they lasted).

I also always love to hate Helena, Faison, Dominoe, Faith, Manny, and other mob rivals , LucyCo, Scott Baldwin...the 80s through present TPTB didn't always keep contuity with the richness of Gh families and history. Thanks for including so many vets. Ultimately, Jason wanting to possibly be a Quartermine is interesting but I loved how Jasam remained true to their characters. Having Jasam wedding in Lila's garden nice touch. The vows were hilarious-Jason had stage freight lol. Skip it was reminiscent of Brazen but when Spencer said it I thought that was too cute. I'm so happy there is a sequel. Thanks for sharing your talent.
virgobeauty30 chapter 44 . 11/15/2011
OMG, this story was AWESOME! I love the Cassadines and I love seeing Alexis empowered! I hate what Alexis was reduced to in the last few years because of Guza, ex headwriter. And of course I love having Stefan alive and Faison back! I'm 2 seconds away from reading the sequel...
palmbeach chapter 44 . 8/15/2011
excellent chapter
robinscorpiofan chapter 44 . 8/14/2011
You ended it right on a good part! I hope they can track down Stavros and kill him. If Franco's not dead already, I think they should take the opportunity and kill him now. I hope that Ric is just trying to protect Molly from everything and he's not kidnapping her or anything like that. I'm glad Nikolas got baby Mikkos and I hope they can get the necklace back. Can't wait for the sequel!
soapdemon34 chapter 44 . 8/14/2011
Interesting twist with Stavros being alive. Glad Franco is dead. What are Helena and Faison planning? Why did she want the necklace? So Alexis was brainwashed too? Loved that she was able to tell Sam about her birth. Why does Ric have Molly? Does Alexis know that Molly is with her Father? I have more questions then answers now. Good job on the story.
soapdemon34 chapter 43 . 8/13/2011
For a story about Sam and Alexis, there is too little interaction between the two of them, and way too much Anna and Robert. Although I like Robert and Anna, I find them distracting in this. I liked Alexis and Johnny's conversation. Sam looking for Lorenzo was nice as was Lorenzo saving Kristina from Franco. Not sure why he left town with her though? Wonder what Jason will choose to do with his live. How the hell did Helena get her hands on Mikkos? Where the hell was Stefan while she was raiding the nursery? What does she want with him? Good job on the update.
robinscorpiofan chapter 43 . 8/12/2011
I'm so excited about the thought of a sequel! I'm kinda hoping JaSam's baby ends up being a girl instead of a boy. I hope Lorenzo doesn't do anything to hurt Kristina, which I don't think he would since she's Sam's sister and Alexis's daughter. I hope he's going to Greece and he gets to baby Mikkos and can get him away from Helena and kill her. Johnny and Alexis is just... ewww. I hope Anna and Robert don't let the fact that Franco is their son get in the way and that they kill him. Update soon!
Ayshen chapter 42 . 8/10/2011
Just caught up.

Slightly depressed it's ending. Can't wait to see how you wrap things up. Sequel! :P
palmbeach chapter 42 . 8/9/2011
nice chapter
soapdemon34 chapter 42 . 8/9/2011
Is it wrong that I'm okay with Franco killing Kristina? She's a serious pain in the WSB agents in this are like the keystone cops...useless. Some super spies they are. LOL at Alexis beating Skye with the bouquet. Not a fan of Skye's crap. Alexis and Johnny were cute. Who the hell is Spencer's Father? That kid is being passed around like a library book. Nickolas is coming off like a jerk for abandoning that little boy. It makes him look cold and job on the update.
robinscorpiofan chapter 41 . 8/5/2011
I loved the wedding. I hope that Franco doesn't succeed in killing Alexis and that Lorenzo can get to know Lila Rae too. I hope everything will be okay with both baby Mikkos and baby Max. I hope the guys can steal the money back from ELQ. I wonder what's going on with Spencer and Nikolas. Update soon!
missingjasamalways chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
I am really enjoying this story! You have taken so many twists and turns, but I am keeping up with you! So happy that Sam and Jason made it through the ceremony without anyone getting shot, stabbed or blown up. Spencer made me LOL! Now on with the reception. There is no telling what is gonna happen next!
palmbeach chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
nice chapter
bailey1207 chapter 41 . 8/3/2011
Oh God I absolutely loved this chapter. I especially loved Spencer's reaction to giving Jason & Sam their rings, and Jason saying that he was quitting the business. I can't wait to read more. I really want Helena to die, but I can't decide if I want Franko to die or to change his mind about going after Sam and be reformed by his parents Robert and Anna. And I want Mikko's to be someoneelses child other than Jason or Franko, preferably Sonny (lol).