Reviews for Poison Master
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014

This is fantastic and you're a great writer. I'd love to read more.
Blown chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I notice you don't have long A.N's. A point for you, but I really love this fic and want to read more. Are you going to continue this? I do perfer your take to this story compared to Harliquin99's. It's quite different, and I would be overjoyed if you are going to continue.
Blown chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
This is so awesome. You do a very great job of portraying Valek's POV. He's collected and intelligent-well written. I can't wait to read more.
lily5lace chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
You have no idea how excited I was to find this! I got Poison Study while I was still in elementary school, and I loved it, even though much of it went over my head. I just recently picked it up again, and was surprised by how much better it was now that I'm all grown up. Valek is my favorite, and I always wanted a peek inside his mind. You write so well, and in the few short chapters here, you've managed to stick to the book and explain some things- how Valek knew Yelena was in his office later, why she was in prison so long... it was really a lovely read. I hope you continue!

lucy chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
this is awesome, and none of this crappy love-at-first-sight like so many people write about here, genuine progression of feelings - can't wait for the next chapters and hope you don't give up on them! Hang in there!
Just-Acting-Naturally chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I like it. Especially how in the last 3 chapters alone we have seen different parts of Valek that we took so long to figure out when we were reading in Yelena's point of view.
mountain ash chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
This is good-I recently read poison study-it's nice to get another perspective. Also, it helps that I love Valek.
Kaarl chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I like it. More, please. It's an interesting view on the story and your writing is amazing. Update soon (:

awakened-earth chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Interesting, interesting. I love different POV FF's and infortunately you don't get very many 'Study Series' FF's. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters in this.
Arlya chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
hahaha brilliant :)

cant wait for next chapter :P
YelenaZ chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I really like this story :) it's an original view on what Valek would be thinking and thats what makes it valuable
Arlya chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
well written but longer would be better :)
Kaarl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great chapter and interesting take on the story (:

I hope to read more soon,

YelenaZ chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OMG love this. Please continue immediately!