Reviews for Destruction in Ice
cravingMOREplz chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh no ... when you said alternate ending, you really meant ending. :( *cry*
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Sad? Yes. Tragic? Absolutely. But still beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with me.
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So heartfelt in so few words. I adore this story to no end x
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011

Reb
akjamma chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
love this!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Well now i'm thoroughly depressed, Celty!

Ya meanie. XP
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh, I remember hating you for this one. lol But I'm that really typical American Gen Y that only wants laughter and HEA. You gave me a sad with this one though. Which is good! Means you're an awesome storyteller. And as much as I hate being sad, I love things that make me feel. Hence New Moon being my favorite. This is all very jumbled and contradictory, I know, but I hope you know that I mean it as a compliment.

If you wanna check it out, I posted my own Quickie entry. It's not great, but I am also not very good at keeping things short (obviously).
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I love the beginning poem. And Robert Frost's Fire and Ice is just one I love anyway. You did awesome! Such great emotion. Sadness and relief. I always felt Edward was a complete moron for leaving Bella and not taking into account anything to do with her feelings and how it would affect here. And how did he never see what she was going to do? I don't believe Alice would have gave up "watching" her just because he told her too. I call bologna! I always thought the repercussions of him leaving needed to be greater. He's such a drama queen. I loved it! :) You did spectacular. It was a bit sad, but very well done! And in 500 words! You're all amazing for raising such emotion in such few words! xo ly.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh, this is sad, but really well done. I loved it. :) The poetry was nice and different from what I usually read. I like that Alice was there for Charlie and that she hopes Edward will be able to find Bella in death, that's nice. :)

Great job. :)
readingmama chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wow, I got goosebumps from that and it was only 500 words! - two exclamation points, so you know I mean business.

Great job.
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh...wow. That was really great, bb. So much emotion and sadness in such a small space. The last few lines, the ones Bella speaks in the opening of Eclipse, literally gave me goose bumps.

I truly loved it :)