Reviews for Crazy on You, Too
malexfaith chapter 5 . 1/6
Awww i love this. Amazing sequal and awesome fic name. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
dnmann chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Great story. We need more.
rdosant chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
eita, quando vai ter um novo capitulo?
devo dizer que sua fic é magnifica, estou apaixonada por ela, posta logo um novo cap pra gente, grande abraço!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
dearest author, will you continue pleaseeeeeeee...?
laniss chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
So, after i dont know how many years i still hope you continue with this story. It is a beg from me. I read the story again and it was so deep like the first time.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I liked this story and I enjoyed reading it.
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I'd love to read five more chapters of this happy story ;)
I love that you put Kurt and Santana in there. I don't really care much for Jesse but he was kinda important to the story...
Oh, and the fake fighting was absolutely hilarious, especially what you threw in on Campbell's soup ;P
Now that I've read all of your stories, I think you need to write some new ones... ;D
leavesofgrass1819 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Oh I really hope you update again. Please.
FaberryBRA chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Emerald Stag chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
This was a sweet continuation of the story, I don't know why I never read it before. Seeing Quinn move on in her career after what happened, both of them revealing their relationship to Jesse & Rachel hiring Santana to be her new publicist and then Rachel freaking out a bit at her future with Quinn, it was all a really nice finish to put on that world. Lovely job!
anon-someone chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Greatly enjoyed the story. Wish I had discovered it earlier.
Janire chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Great sequel!
It would be better if you'll continue it obviously, I'd wanted to see Beth's visit in NY, Grammys and lots of stuff.
But actually is not that bad of a real ending because at least there's no doubt where this is all going. And was amazing just to see them together a bit more. ;)
fey09 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Hope you can continue this. :)
Robert12774 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Drat iv finnished great story hope there more still to come
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
This story is so good. Hope you will continue it sometime.