Reviews for Crazy on You, Too
shego.ponce chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Hahahahha i Love this story, I Love everything you write in faberry speaking, please update soon. It's an amazing story and i just cant get enough really i Love The first part too i fucking hate jessey you're awesome
DEAD chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
aRE YOU KIDDING ME WHAT KIND OF GAY ASS SHIT IS THIS QUINN FABRAY YOU GRADUATED FROM GAY UNIVERSITY TOP OF THE CLASS

also whenever i read your fics i find myself smirking and grinning so much it's ridiculous and sort of creepy bc i tend to read most on public transport now imagine sitting next to a person who's smiling like a complete loon on the public bus
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
wow i loved both of these stories
malexfaith chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Awww i love this. Amazing sequal and awesome fic name. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
dnmann chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Great story. We need more.
rdosant chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
eita, quando vai ter um novo capitulo?
devo dizer que sua fic é magnifica, estou apaixonada por ela, posta logo um novo cap pra gente, grande abraço!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
dearest author, will you continue pleaseeeeeeee...?
laniss chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
So, after i dont know how many years i still hope you continue with this story. It is a beg from me. I read the story again and it was so deep like the first time.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I liked this story and I enjoyed reading it.
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
AWWWWWWWWW :D
I'd love to read five more chapters of this happy story ;)
I love that you put Kurt and Santana in there. I don't really care much for Jesse but he was kinda important to the story...
Oh, and the fake fighting was absolutely hilarious, especially what you threw in on Campbell's soup ;P
Now that I've read all of your stories, I think you need to write some new ones... ;D
leavesofgrass1819 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Oh I really hope you update again. Please.
FaberryBRA chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
;]
Emerald Stag chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
This was a sweet continuation of the story, I don't know why I never read it before. Seeing Quinn move on in her career after what happened, both of them revealing their relationship to Jesse & Rachel hiring Santana to be her new publicist and then Rachel freaking out a bit at her future with Quinn, it was all a really nice finish to put on that world. Lovely job!
anon-someone chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Greatly enjoyed the story. Wish I had discovered it earlier.
Janire chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Great sequel!
It would be better if you'll continue it obviously, I'd wanted to see Beth's visit in NY, Grammys and lots of stuff.
But actually is not that bad of a real ending because at least there's no doubt where this is all going. And was amazing just to see them together a bit more. ;)