Reviews for Kiss Me in Ways I've Forgotten
Callida chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh god the feels, the beautiful, beautiful feels. It's a beautiful snapshot of E and C's relationship that still recognizes they're not perfect people, but love each other because of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please do more stuff like this! really, please please please. This is my favorite type of stuff, it's perfect. A lot of fluff on tumblr isn't as beautifully writen as what you do. 3
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awwe cute
Cool Person chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awwwwwww soooo cute! b b
sayfriendandenter chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awwwwww! They're so perfect for each other! [as you can probibly tell, I love Eclare] When they have mushy conversations, it makes me happy :) I do feel bad for Adam, though. The Degrassi people need to write in a really, really amazing girlfriend for him to make up for all the crap he's had to go through . But that was an awesome story! 3

l9velaughlove,

kitty .
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aw! I think one of my favorite things about this story is that it has the smutty-like stuff in the beginning and the pensive awesomesaucalicious conversation was at the end. Love that it goes off in a different direction than the usual fanfiction.

Haha I think I've run out of original compliments! Oh no! I guess I'll just use the generic ones.

Love!

AmaYzing! (with a Y)

You rock my socks!

Uh...

FUUUUUUCKKKK YEAH!
venusgirl76 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Another great story! Not that I'd expect anything less from you:)

Seriously, you really need to write for Degrassi.
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Yes Adam is totally their kid and they are adorable as proud parents ;)

This was so cute. I think you really captured how these two balance each other out. I loved it!
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I need more stories like this to help me get through the rest of the week! Am going to pretend that this is the plot for DTW.
CrystalNight1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story was -what's the word? - amazing! I loved the conversation Clare and Eli had. It was... May I just add that I was left flabbergasted after I finished this story... Okay, so the conversation; it was cute when they talk about their flaws and how they find so many ways to open up to eachother -well, that's what I was thinking. Then, the Adam conversation, saying that he is their, and I qoute, "Do you ever feel like Adam's our kid and we're the proud parents who just want what's best for him?" I think that all the time... you have no idea.

You are an amzing writer, MusikSnob, an amazing writer... Can't wait for more of these fantastic one-shots of yours. :3
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was amazing, as are all you're stories. I loved the beginning with the sexy makeout, but I also loved the conversation between both Clare & Eli. This was just.. perfect. You capture the character's so perfectly, I can't wait for another one shot from you! I just adore your stories : )
Alaskan Panda chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
AWE!Super cute! You did a great job, as you do in all your stories!
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ahhh that was just so amazing. The kissing was uber sexy! I still get so upset about Adam and Fiona, I still ship them so hard, but finding out why she liked him just to masque her true feelings wasn't really okay :/ Buuut, then again, Fiona being a lesbian might be a good thing... *shifty eyes* Anyway, back to your story. This is amazing, like all your other stories. You write so well! Like nooo joke! I was going to read it last night when people were going a-wall on your new fic, and then fanfiction decided to screw up and ruin the fun :/

But yeah, again, amazing! I can't wait until you post again, I LOVE your stories and your one-shots!

*hearts hearts hearts*

Lady Azura chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
At last, I can review! :)

This was great. I loved the conversation about Adam being like their kid... it was cute, haha. Oh, and that they were watching the Breakfast Club? Too awesome.
teasun89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
awww this was so sweet! ] you should do a side story during/after they talk with adam