Reviews for Kiss Me in Ways I've Forgotten
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please do more stuff like this! really, please please please. This is my favorite type of stuff, it's perfect. A lot of fluff on tumblr isn't as beautifully writen as what you do. 3
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awwe cute
Cool Person chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awwwwwww soooo cute! b b
kittykat-777 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awwwwww! They're so perfect for each other! [as you can probibly tell, I love Eclare] When they have mushy conversations, it makes me happy :) I do feel bad for Adam, though. The Degrassi people need to write in a really, really amazing girlfriend for him to make up for all the crap he's had to go through . But that was an awesome story! 3

l9velaughlove,

kitty .
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aw! I think one of my favorite things about this story is that it has the smutty-like stuff in the beginning and the pensive awesomesaucalicious conversation was at the end. Love that it goes off in a different direction than the usual fanfiction.

Haha I think I've run out of original compliments! Oh no! I guess I'll just use the generic ones.

Love!

AmaYzing! (with a Y)

You rock my socks!

Uh...

FUUUUUUCKKKK YEAH!
venusgirl76 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Another great story! Not that I'd expect anything less from you:)

Seriously, you really need to write for Degrassi.
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Yes Adam is totally their kid and they are adorable as proud parents ;)

This was so cute. I think you really captured how these two balance each other out. I loved it!
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I need more stories like this to help me get through the rest of the week! Am going to pretend that this is the plot for DTW.
CrystalNight1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story was -what's the word? - amazing! I loved the conversation Clare and Eli had. It was... May I just add that I was left flabbergasted after I finished this story... Okay, so the conversation; it was cute when they talk about their flaws and how they find so many ways to open up to eachother -well, that's what I was thinking. Then, the Adam conversation, saying that he is their, and I qoute, "Do you ever feel like Adam's our kid and we're the proud parents who just want what's best for him?" I think that all the time... you have no idea.

You are an amzing writer, MusikSnob, an amazing writer... Can't wait for more of these fantastic one-shots of yours. :3
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was amazing, as are all you're stories. I loved the beginning with the sexy makeout, but I also loved the conversation between both Clare & Eli. This was just.. perfect. You capture the character's so perfectly, I can't wait for another one shot from you! I just adore your stories : )
Alaskan Panda chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
AWE!Super cute! You did a great job, as you do in all your stories!
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ahhh that was just so amazing. The kissing was uber sexy! I still get so upset about Adam and Fiona, I still ship them so hard, but finding out why she liked him just to masque her true feelings wasn't really okay :/ Buuut, then again, Fiona being a lesbian might be a good thing... *shifty eyes* Anyway, back to your story. This is amazing, like all your other stories. You write so well! Like nooo joke! I was going to read it last night when people were going a-wall on your new fic, and then fanfiction decided to screw up and ruin the fun :/

But yeah, again, amazing! I can't wait until you post again, I LOVE your stories and your one-shots!

*hearts hearts hearts*

Lady Azura chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
At last, I can review! :)

This was great. I loved the conversation about Adam being like their kid... it was cute, haha. Oh, and that they were watching the Breakfast Club? Too awesome.
teasun89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
awww this was so sweet! ] you should do a side story during/after they talk with adam
Caitlynnn chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh my God. That was very much needed. The talk was adorable. I needed to read that. I loved how Clare named off all the good things she saw in Eli(I think a lot of people are forgetting about that cause...) and Clare. I loved how she was naming off the things HE saw in her. It gives me just a little hope. I pray they say I love you and mean it at the end of DTW. Or something. It's stories like these that make me like eclare allll over again. When my faith in them is run down. haha.