Reviews for Consequences of Video Game Addiction
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
LMFAO! Oh my gosh, this was so fricking hilarious! BWAHAHAHA! You did a great job! XD
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
haahahahahahah Shusei was so adorable! 3
giogiu chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
So cute and funny! You are a genius! You should write more about this two... you know them well ... I can easily see this happening!
Kuruta-Kei chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Seriously I burst out laughing reading this! XD
I love it!
Synck chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
that was so funny! and i really could see that happening.
NinaM chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Lol! So funny! hahaha I remember beeing like Hotsuma...Always gaming until next morning... and when my mother came in...I also switched the TV off and when she went back to bed I started to game again. :') haha good old times...

Btw. I love funny HotsumaxShusei storys. It always makes me extremely happy! This one made my day. Thank you!

-hugs
Gothicwolves chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Sorry T.T I forgot to but my user name so the unknown one saying that I was going to follow you was me sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You are my favorite author and I will be following you from now on I love you work hahahaha

You know those two so well

_
akdhyt749 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
hahaha the number of times me and my brother have had this argument about the xbox...maybe I should try this next time? Great story, loved it - very funny!:D:D
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh man, this was hilarious! Good job, great plot and very well written. I look forward to any future stories you may write.
Eiserne Lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
A mis Historias Favoritas! :D
animebooklover14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Thats really cute! Hotsu and Shusei are my fav pair!
fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
THis is cute and reminds me off how annoying my brother can be too when playing late at night games you hear through the bedroom walls drifting into your room and making you able to follow the game without a problem. I never was so brave as Shusei though, then again, permanent marker? I'm sure for a sec Shusei went like "Oh Shit!" and then thought right after "well, that'll engrave the lesson all the better."

Favourite part was how well he knew Hotsuma and didn't let himself be fooled by the blond only switching off the tv.