Reviews for Quickies
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
This sounds a horrible if realistic death. I think the narrator is Alec, creepy little man boy.
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I'm pretty sure it's Jane...? Because the narrator mentioned that Edward looked around the age that she (assuming it's a she, Though one should never assume.) was changed, suggesting she is young.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I loved this! It was hard to read and there was a lump of lead in my stomach the whole time. Still is, actually. Your writing is really great!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I liked this.
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Alec
M.33 Atris chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Well, based off some of your other work, I'd take a guess at Alec. But personally I couldn't get Marcus out of my head while I read this. I always associate him with libraries! Great work regardless of the narrator!
AlecAndra chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Are you laughing because we are all wrong?

I hope it is Alec. I love your stories and

it should be him.
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I loved this story in quickie... I tend to think slash when reading... so I kind of guessed it ti be alec... but I could be wrong.
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Freaking fantastic ending...way to follow the wanderings of an inquisitive mind :) I would also not be to high to beg for more :)
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I didn't read this one! I didn't even know it existed!

Ok, so... let's see... ALEC :D
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This one is my favorite. I had never ever thought before about what the vampire would feel if they were to die.

It's what i love about your story's plot and pov. You strech the limits and make me think out of the box. You show me a whole new world that i would have never see if it weren't for you! I feel challenge, I am always surprised and stunned. You keep me on edge.

I love you for that.

seren
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is the perfect end. The whole saga would have been about 10 pages but who cares :D

A very Jasper-like Edward. I like him like that. Wilder, primal, hot as hell. Yes i am getting turn on on Edward killing Bella and so what!

Seren
Bon26 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
It's got to be Alec :)

Hope there's more of these to come.
mauralee88 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Well, from the observation about the photo, it's either Jane or Alec. Taking the author into consideration, I'm saying it's Alec. If I'm correct, please consider me now on my knees begging prettily for more.
mauralee88 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Oh, that's excellent. And frankly would have been a whole lot more meaningful than sm's version of things.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »