Reviews for Accident Prone
LighteningFlash47 chapter 3 . 8/21
So far this is really good. I like that Conner is protective over Robin, so is the whole team. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Wuv it! 3
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Dude, Smallville and The Batman logic! Cool though the Robin in The Batman pisses me off
Cartlin chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
Connor isn't THAT STUPID. I'm sorry, but he would know by now.
Cartlin chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Just remember, Lex being evil is COMPLETELY Clark's fault. Clark LET Lex be brainwashed, and LET Lex lose his memories of their friendship. He was the ONE PERSON that could have made the difference in what Lex became... I lost all respect I had for Supes after that.
Raven chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Good story so far. I like it.
By the way, have you noticed your closing statement rhymes?
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
I love this...I love how protectice Connor is of Robin Im wondering if he figured out who Robin was after he thanked him for the save. Perfect hint...I think that Ive read this before but im soooo excited to see that this has been continued. I know what im going to be reading at night for awhile. :) Fics like this make me happy. :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Think one of my favorite parts of the whole story (besides a couple in the beginning) was the last chapter's ending. Really wanna go play with some industrial glue now. ;-)
Ash9 chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
That was pretty much a perfect chapter-Dick's angst, Bruce's inevitable dark rage coming through at his son even though it belongs to the men to tried to kidnap his ward and the way it had to come to a head. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Dicks Uncle is paralyzed and in a coma. It says so in the comics
fallen angel chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Dang...your fic is incredibly addicting, did you know that? I told myself a few chapters before bed and i'll continue it tomorrow, but noooo...now it's almost 2 in the morning and I *so* blame you! xD I am absolutely loving the brotherly/friendship bonding that you've got going on between Conner and Dick, I wished that more of something like this could've happened in the series. You're writing their characters well, and ohhhh the hurt/comfort...*happy sigh* did I say I love Robin whumpage? It's so much fun to read...*_* lol. NOW i'm going to bed...but I'll be back tomorrow oh yes i will...
Greenfeathers88 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Lovely!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Lalalalalalalala it was great lalalalalalal
JoanIncarnate chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
aw. :( makes me sad to see that in the future, nightwing doesn't really get along with anyone anymore.
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
ooh, i love where this is going.