Reviews for Accident Prone
Raven chapter 4 . 8/20
Good story so far. I like it.
By the way, have you noticed your closing statement rhymes?
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 2/10
I love this...I love how protectice Connor is of Robin Im wondering if he figured out who Robin was after he thanked him for the save. Perfect hint...I think that Ive read this before but im soooo excited to see that this has been continued. I know what im going to be reading at night for awhile. :) Fics like this make me happy. :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Think one of my favorite parts of the whole story (besides a couple in the beginning) was the last chapter's ending. Really wanna go play with some industrial glue now. ;-)
Ash9 chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
That was pretty much a perfect chapter-Dick's angst, Bruce's inevitable dark rage coming through at his son even though it belongs to the men to tried to kidnap his ward and the way it had to come to a head. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Dicks Uncle is paralyzed and in a coma. It says so in the comics
fallen angel chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Dang...your fic is incredibly addicting, did you know that? I told myself a few chapters before bed and i'll continue it tomorrow, but noooo...now it's almost 2 in the morning and I *so* blame you! xD I am absolutely loving the brotherly/friendship bonding that you've got going on between Conner and Dick, I wished that more of something like this could've happened in the series. You're writing their characters well, and ohhhh the hurt/comfort...*happy sigh* did I say I love Robin whumpage? It's so much fun to read...*_* lol. NOW i'm going to bed...but I'll be back tomorrow oh yes i will...
Greenfeathers88 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Lovely!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Lalalalalalalala it was great lalalalalalal
JoanIncarnate chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
aw. :( makes me sad to see that in the future, nightwing doesn't really get along with anyone anymore.
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
ooh, i love where this is going.
spade chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
the story is great, but the further I read, the more I feel confused
This is confusing _
Guest chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
Are you really going to fill Dick's every sentence with the f word or the s word? That's all you could think of? It is NOT ok to curse up and down the wall every chapter!
TooCreative4Life chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I loved the story at the beginning. It set out to be promising. But you lost me with the time travel part. It got too confusing and didn't add much I feel. But a great story none the less.
Kay Hau chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
Congrats on completing the story! And a good rounded ending too! Overall, well-written, and loved the string of 'accidents' Robin gets in. Only complaint would be all the cussing of their future selves... but I guess that's IC? I haven't read the original comics, just watched the cartoon, so it caught me off guard. Everything else in their future was great for an alternate/future timeline! Thanks for a good story!
Wintress chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Sooo...did they travel through time? Mindfuck.