Reviews for Rolling in the deep
Lumos-MischiefManaged-Nox chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I loved this! Narcissa and Hermione are one of the best pairings. You're a fabulous writer. I'm going on to read more of your stuff.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I loved it.
ciliaclu9 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Very well done. I love your Cissamione stories, I always feel warm and fuzzy inside at the end!
oximoxy chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Another great fic from you! Enjoyed it immensely, was really nice to read more about their future together and loved the addition of their daughter to the family.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I liked this! I thought it was funny and interesting and amazing all in one. Well done.
Andu1991 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
This is such a nice series..

I've read this part and the other ones directly after that, and i can't help but to wonder if ther will be some more? xD

You really are a great writer of these storys , please continue xD
Nenarae chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
This was beautiful! Kept me hooked from start to finish. Excellent, excellent work! :)
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I loved it!
wowzzer chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
God I love this story! It's hot. Sweet. Beautiful. Sad. Hilarious. And just everything that makes a story just perfect :) thanks for writing it.
LethalPoison chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
what a great story :) I loved the bit when she zapped Ron lol YAY! It was funny to see that she almost got zapped 2 by a preg bump 2 lol
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Great story! Loved the ride. Thanks for writing! Please keep writing! Wonderful journey of emotions from the prequel's sweet seduction/first-time to their very rough patch and reconciliation and of course the family and happy life that they obtained in the end (or is it the beginning..?).

*favorite*
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
In ch. 1 I also loved how after Hermione said that Narcissa would never leave Lucius, that Narcissa says that 'they' will never be over (as in her and Hermione).

Ch. 2 is rolling smoothly and it was cool to read the letters that were stashed and see the emotions of a broken heart.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh man this is intense: I love it.

What a conundrum. Great scenes.

In the words of all too many Devil Wear's Prada femslash shippers, "just Wow!"
SlyWolf17 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I really enjoy reading your writing! Sad to see an end to this though, I hope you'll write more Hermione/Narcissa!
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Hi, first of all, this fic is fantastic. Hermione/Naricssa are one of my fav ship ever, in any film/book/whatever.

You did excellently. I loved dominant Hermione. You worte her character perfectly, everything from her thinking process to her dialogue. Well done. Narcissa is one of my favourite character, and she was characterised brilliantly also. The story was very beilevable, and the pacing was great.

I loved the roles that Harry and Ginny played. Harry, although not seen too much, was very much in character whenever he was in a scene. Ginny was great, the type of friend to Hermione that she is in the canon world. My favourite kind of Hermione/Narcissa fic is one with a supportive Harry and Ginny (whether they are a couple or not).

This is actually the second time I've fully read this story, but I never reviewed it the first time, so am making up for it now. I'm just about to read your prequel, and if its half as good as this, then I will be so happy. Oh, and I may as well put it in here as well, I'm really enjoying Black Magic Woman at the moment, and am eagerly awaiting your next update.

Well done again, I hope that you will continue to write Hermione/Narcissa fics for a long time. Keep up the good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »