Reviews for Rolling in the deep
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 3/19
what the fuuck ohgosh my sweet little heart is in heaven. this was one hella great story, funny angsty and swwet af
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 3/19
fuuck my heart! gosh
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
:)(: Hermione's did an excellent job choosing the right words. I enjoy how well their emotions are portrayed. Can I just say that I love Narcissa.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
:)(: Ooh..I love me some good ol'angst. I'm glad Harry and Ginny are aware so Hermione can come to them for support.
rollingcactus chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I loved this! Narcissa and Hermione are one of the best pairings. You're a fabulous writer. I'm going on to read more of your stuff.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I loved it.
ciliaclu chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Very well done. I love your Cissamione stories, I always feel warm and fuzzy inside at the end!
oximoxy chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Another great fic from you! Enjoyed it immensely, was really nice to read more about their future together and loved the addition of their daughter to the family.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I liked this! I thought it was funny and interesting and amazing all in one. Well done.
Andu1991 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
This is such a nice series..

I've read this part and the other ones directly after that, and i can't help but to wonder if ther will be some more? xD

You really are a great writer of these storys , please continue xD
Nenarae chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
This was beautiful! Kept me hooked from start to finish. Excellent, excellent work! :)
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I loved it!
wowzzer chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
God I love this story! It's hot. Sweet. Beautiful. Sad. Hilarious. And just everything that makes a story just perfect :) thanks for writing it.
LethalPoison chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
what a great story :) I loved the bit when she zapped Ron lol YAY! It was funny to see that she almost got zapped 2 by a preg bump 2 lol
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Great story! Loved the ride. Thanks for writing! Please keep writing! Wonderful journey of emotions from the prequel's sweet seduction/first-time to their very rough patch and reconciliation and of course the family and happy life that they obtained in the end (or is it the beginning..?).

*favorite*