Reviews for Slaying In
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this. Totally in character too.
My Magdalena chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is really wonderful in its simplicity. Well written, funny but not overdone. Great interaction. And yes, your right - I can see it.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
nice. never heard of dream house, but i could probably look it up online. lovely little reply to the exec producer. i adore it.
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is... amazing. Totally amazing. xD I love it so. Ima add it to my favorite stories. :-D
Beckydaspaz chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is wonderful! I have read all of your stories and you are a cut above the rest, everything is so perfectly in character. Thank you for sharing your talent with us :) Keep up the AMAZING work
Evi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hella great!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ha! I loved this, they were so sweet yet naughty. Totally favoriting this one!

Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wow... i loved this! great fic! i love your style of writing! ]
ashers2015 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
that was soo cute!

darklover chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Well done. You did a great job of showing Buffy and Spike in the situation of deciding what to watch on tv. Is Martin Noxon's question supposed to be saying that she can't really see Spike and Buffy together or is she trying to say they aren't normal. We as fans know damn well they aren't normal and we accept that about them. I really believe B/S are a way better couple than B/A. Anyway, I just want to say that B/S is the most perfect imperfect couple and a lot of people don't see that. I know people have their opinions. It should have been spuffy from the beginning and we wouldn't be having this issue.
LBruce chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This was an extremely cute story. It was very unusual for the of them to just be sitting at home, pleasently watching tv but the language and the mannerisms are so like them. This story made me smile immediately. The writing is so true to the characters, great job!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hahaha, I love your stories. This one was adorably funny. .
EternallyEC chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
~lol~ LOVED it! I found this on one of my old accounts under favorites! I haven't read BTVS in a few months, but I couldn't resist this one! YOU ROCK!
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 7/20/2004