Reviews for World Away
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is just sooooo sweet! Refraining the urge to squeal!
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
love deeks/eric.

i love deeks with only guys .

i love eric with only guys .
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
wow very good i love it
Patch Matrix chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great story! I really liked it!
No available name chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was very cute, but it definetly needs more :)
Kayla Leah chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Last week-end, I saw NCIS Los Angeles with my best friend.
She asked me : The most beautiful guy, for you ?
I thought about it, and I can't choose between Deeks and Eric.
Something has sprouted in my mind : 2 gorgeous guys like them would be so cute together.
And I come to to see if crazy people like me had the same crazy idea. I found not a lot, but some pretty good thing. I love your storie, the idea of wedding inspire me.
Maybe I will wrote a Deeks/Eric by myself, some plot took root in my mind. Thanks for this good moment and for give me inspiration.
Charliedarling chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I would never ever have considered this pairing but you have written them so well that now I definitely will.
Wonderful story
LelaLola chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great job. I am all for team Deeks & Eric.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was adorable! I love this! There needs to be more of them!
Molecular12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love! Wish I could marry Deeks, haha. Great short story!
DARWIN51 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I had never imagined Eric and Deeks as a couple before, but I think they're pretty good together. Good story
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was a very cute story about Deeks and Eric! It was well written and enjoyable! Keep up the good work! This is the first time I have reviewed any material on this site and I couldn't turn away from your story until I told you what a wonderful piece this is!
Steph chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I would of never, ever, paired Eric and Deeks together but I abso-friggin-loutely LOVED this. :D
jennie chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Soooo good. But could we have some Eric/DEEKS please they make pretty cute couple lol
Anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
. . . I'm speechless. I felt compelled to read this after I read that it was Deeks. Married. And then I couldn't not read it when I saw the pairing. And umm. . . My love for this really knows no bounds. I'm all about Kensi/Deeks but I have a new favorite pairing. Thank you a million times for writing this! :)