Reviews for Just Wear That Dress
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
This is hands down the best GaaMatsu story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing this, and please, please continue it.
crowdstroia chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I am glad and relieved. You must know that this story is very well written. Gaara is not OOC. I like the way you portray Matsuri. She doesn't look clingy. She seems so mature yet innocent, like a child but very lovely. Now, what they needed to do is refusing Setsuji's proposal and get married and have cute children. I wonder how will Gaara struggle with the difficulties if he become a daddy
crowdstroia chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
At first I thought Gaara was just hallucinating that it was Kankuro in the last scene. But, it turns out that the person who knock is Kankuro... with Temari.
Oh, I really love the way you portray Kankuro! Suddenly I want a big brother like him!
crowdstroia chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Damn! Dammit Tsuchikage! And here I thought the end of the story was getting closer but no!
Anyway, Matsuri should just do Gaara's order to come back home. Setsuji may come too. Only to be strangled by sand by the time he reach Suna
crowdstroia chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Gaara, he's so cute when fall in love. I really like the clever dialogue between characters. And I also like the thing when Gaara's sands shrud above his head when he have a nightmare. I hope Matsuri last question in her letter mean Gaara!
crowdstroia chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Wow, the angst is delicious! I love it. Very realistic. And so far, not OOC ;)
crowdstroia chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
aaahhhhhhhh, it's so cute! I like Kankuro! And Gaara angst and 'brotherhood' with Kankuro was portrayed pretty realistic I can feel it. And I like the last sentence.
crowdstroia chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
It's a very well written first chapter :D
iIndefiniteReader chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
just stumbled upon this story and I got very well entertained. this is sweet, and I hope you won't mind continuing it :)
CelticGirl7 chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
FINALLY! The chapter I have been waiting for! Well-written GaaraxMatsuri! I think this was the first time I have ever read of this, so congrats!
Anyway, the in characterless for Gaara is stunning! And when they finally acting on their feelings! -swoons- This is once again an example of true art! -kicks away Deidara-
Speaking of that blonde, I find it ironic that Setsuji looks a bit like him. I shoulda known. -glares at him-
And the amulet! Of course, why didn't I realize that before! -facepalms- It makes sense now!
Anyway, WRITE MORE! This seriously can't be the end, since this is one of the very few fanfics of this pairing that exists in this site!
Anyway, have a nice day and keep writing! :)
CelticGirl7 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Even after all these years there are still reminders of the time in which Gaara had Shukaku inside of him. And of course NOW had to be one of those times. -shivers- The thoughts he had were INTENSE. Good thing Kankuro was there! Now to repaint the office...

Anyway, I was just near to hyperventilation when Matsuri arrived, and Setsuji as well. Gah, why does this all have to be so complicated?! But it's interesting like this! No, it's frustrating! But nonetheless a really good read!

UGH! Wonderful chapter as always, and continue updating!
CelticGirl7 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Bone-Picking ceremony, huh? Sounds... Kinda creepy (ironic that today is El Dia De Los Muertos). But at least it shows the first act of unity between the Sand Siblings. I was surprised that Gaara came to his father's grave. Don't exactly like that man, but then again things ended well between him and his son.
Bokuyo is a wise man that understand more than Gaara expected of his situation. It's great that he received advice on the matters of his heart and what he must do. I guess he really isn't alone on what men think when it comes to affections of the heart. XD
I sighed in relief and happiness at Gaara's letter. As I would say, it's about time! He sat words regarding Matsuri's question had me smirk. There's a reason why he knows this dear Matsuri! Wonder what the letter to Naruto is about.
Oh no... Ooooh noooo... That's it, gimmie Chiyo's mechanical bird! We need Naruto, least we have a wedding to crash! D:
CelticGirl7 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I don't think I ever tried yoga before. Hmm, maybe I should...many way, another dream? He really does have it bad! Especially with the sand acting all weird! Wonder if it's his mother's will trying to protect him from something...
And reciting Buddha? (They actually have Buddha?) This ain't helping with your denials of being a monk, Gaara. XD
And looks like the plan is going well! Kankuro does seem to be good with kids, despite him saying that he doesn't like them. (XD) I just grinned at what was painted on his kite.

"The Kazekage does not arrange matches," I said.
But what about Gaara? XD
Though one thing that I realized was that Kankuro was the one to tell Gaara that he was in love, since he seems to have experienced it itself. Wonder if the love he was talking about (for himself) was regarding Sari. -grins-
And BAM, Temari's practically firing arrow after arrow at Gaara, each making him at least somewhat speechless. She's good.
It really does seem like an act of cowardliness now, having Matsuri go to Iwa. Gaara couldn't send himself away, so he had to do the alternative. Nice going Kazekage-san.
... So Matsuri is giving a hint to her feelings. C'mon Gaara, use your brain! No, your heart, since your brain is what started all of this!
ai no monogatari chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
This is a beautiful piece of work. After reading each chapter I was always left hungry for more.
Never stop writing and presenting the world with true art!
CelticGirl7 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
"It's Masonry Monknto the rescue!"
Kankuro, you may not be helping the situation, but at least you make me laugh. XD
And one thing that I liked about Matsuri was that she was one of the rare people that actually reached out to Gaara, before Shukaku was extracted from him. The anime arc that introduced Matsuri became one if my faves!
And oooooo, serious talk with Kankuro. The tone In the room became even more serious. 0.0
Anyway, love the bit of Gaara walking to where he would escort Matsuri to her apartment. Cute, and another great part of this chapter. Now we know when he made the decision.
Oooh, looks like Gaara has his motives for this plan! I think I understand what this is supposed to be for. Sorry Kankuro, but you need to suck it up!
Also, like the title. Looks like the medicine will be hope instead of love this time. :D