Reviews for Projection
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Hell.

This one's for those of us who are not a size 2. Not a size 6, & not even a size 10.
I'm a 14, & I don't feel beautiful every single day, but most days, I do. ;)
Needed this. Thanx.

Super great job.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great story..not quite the ending I expected or hoped for..but it works. If you did ever decide to expand this though I would love to read it :)
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I want a part 2 where his head comes out of his ass
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
She really put him in his place. Love a strong Bella!
Thanks,
Jen
mariga79 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
you should continue this story
Abryl chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love this! Why is this just a one shot? This would have so much potential...
I would love to read more about the Bella and Edward of this story, so if you ever thought about continuing this... I'd be a fan!
Mehidalgo chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
such a beautiful story. and such a beautiful message. I've always believed that you have and need to love yourself no matter what in spite what people think or say of you. in fact I identify with bella. i've been in that position but ironically its not because of my over weight its because of the lack of it. haha and i just had to say ''screw you'' if you dont like me. anyways...beautiful story again.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
So amazing and empowering. I loved it.
amcas chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow. Found this story from a campfire on ADF. I'm favoring it. Great Bella! Amazing story.
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love this. Please continue
KimiD chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow, that was totally bodacious! I LOVED your o/s on this! Is there any chance that you would consider continuing this into a regular story? Hmmm? I would really love to see how things go, if he gets over himself and mans up to his frat boys... Ben is totally awesome and not like the other guys... Mike oh yeah, same crap different day... I think it would be a great story and I totally love how you write AND what you write and I LOVE your Bella ! She's da bomb, so self assured regardless of what others think. I was that way in high school. I am a big person and in high school my phylosopy was it was their loss if they did not want to know me cuz I am a good friend... I had a lot of friends and acquaintences all through school. It's all in the attitude. I will be checking out your other stories. KimiD
BitterlyPureSandcastle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really wish you would continue this story. There are just not a whole lot of good stories with substance that have a bigger Bella. I would love to read more, and I'm putting it on alert just in case. Much love, M.
kitkatr chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
beautiful story! loved it & loved bella's character!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 5/29/2011