Reviews for Boyfriend Shirts and Shameless Flirts
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D

Cute and sweet! I love the ending, it made me smile so much! :)
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awww this is so cute! I love it! FAVE~ (jus fodahelluvit)

ja ne!~
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is so sweet. It's just- it hurts at the beginning a little, but then it gets wonderful and gorgeous and beyond lovely. I don't have enough words, here.
TheMelodyInMyHead chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
! Oh my goshhh, that was just, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Seriously sweetest thing I've everrrrr read. I love the whole, James is Kendall's shirt, exspecially and old plaid flannel. Guhhh, adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :]
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww cutep
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i loved this! it was very sweet and the idea of james in kendall's shirt was too cute XD
noteinabottle chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is the awesomest thing ever. Really. It's loved (:
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I hate most country songs (srry) but this story made me want to listen to the actual song. I bet I'll be thinking of Kames listening to it lol.

I love the whole story. It was really cute. I love how even though they "broke up" they really are not. Kames is so cool that way.

I love the boyfriend shirt lol. James wearing and telling everyone it's Kendall's shirt ]. That's soo cute.

Wow currently I love all your stories ] and your pm are hilarious. Kendall is whipped ] and James is manly even though he is has soo many girly qualities. lol

Kett is hot, but Kames is hotter. Not disagreement there ].
FavUYA chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I liked your other story better, but this one was also good. Hope you keep writing
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*squeals* The fluffness, the love, James wearing Kendall's shirt! I loved all of it xD.

Please write more Kames, because you are wonderful at it.