Reviews for Recognition
Alisha chapter 1 . 6/19
Soooo Sad
Chrishalliwell11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Very nice piece. Love the concept of Chris successfully achieving all his goals, only to die and be reborn into the new future. Love Charmed and or Chris check out my stories please and reviews are appreciated greatly.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Liked this.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Very interesting spin on what it would have been like had Chris passed without his secret ever giving way. Very well-written too, which is always highly appreciated. :))

On a side-note - I absolutely adore that song! it's stuck in my head again, but what can you do, right? XD

Thank you so much for sharing!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was pretty brilliant. Simple but well done. And the song fits perfectly.
Thanks for writing!
StoryAddict21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
it's kind of heartbreaking..but i like it
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
No that wasn't weird, don't worry That was actually quite good :D I only wish you would have written a word or two about Leo and the sisters. Surely Piper wouldn't have been the only one to know ? :)
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Not bad. I always wondered, what'd happen should Chris' identity have remained a secret. And while this certainly is not bad, I think it could have been made better were it a little longer, a little more detailed.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Sweet :)
Chimelle23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great idea, nicely written, bit confused about the end though..

Thank you for writing!
Pesti chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really like this one. It's more subtle and balanced than most fics in this genre are, imo.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was an interesting take on the Chris revelation fic and I think it was handled well.
Update chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
...Ow. Just... ow. That's... painful.

I mean, that's a *good* thing, but still...

I got about five paragraphs in and my eyes were going "Cry! Cry! We're sad!" I didn't, because I've been staring at a computer screen for too long, but I wanted to, and that... doesn't happen often. This is *so* well done.
Rain in the Dark chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wonderful story. So bittersweet and beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!