Reviews for Code Red
mrmistoffelees chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Interesting. Keep up the good work!
Shirequeen chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
"he trying to pry himself off of Greaseball (the dirty piece of junk that had hurt Dinah's feelings, in front of him, and caused him to lose control.)"

- From chapter five. Did you come up with this, or was this part of the actual musical? (I've only heard the soundtrack, so I don't know.)

Anyway. Loved the story. I don't usually care for fics with original characters, (or at least characters I don't know) but I didn't mind it here. Like I said, CB is my favorite, and I like what you did with him. Especially the kid coming to sleep with him in his bed :-p

You've been added to my favorite stories. Thanks for the good read ~
Shirequeen chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Well, this hasn't been updated in 4 years, so either you're finished or it's an abandoned story. Either way, it seems sort of silly to leave constructive criticism at this point. So I'll just say that the death of the parents seemed a little quick, but because it's so obvious this story isn't about them... I'd say it's okay.

Having said that...

CB is my favorite character, and out of the twenty StEx fics on this is the only one that interested me. I'm very glad you wrote it.

Where did you get the names Charlie and Claire? It's just that those are the names of a couple in one of my favorite shows... that didn't air till way after you wrote this. So I just wondered if you made them up, or if they were from somewhere else.
Deeanna chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
YOu've got a really great story going for you, there. I hope you keep up the great work, because I want to continue reading this! Nice job!
Valo chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
I absolutely LOVE this! Please continue!
Vortex chapter 5 . 7/29/2002
I really like your story about CB...It's very well-written. Are you going to add more to it? I really hope so!

~Vortex/Electra_StEx
AerynQ chapter 4 . 6/29/2002
I really, really, really, love how this is going so far! A very well writtened look into CB's future. Keep going!
Commander Khashoggi chapter 4 . 6/29/2002
*begs*Pleeeeease write more
Commander Khashoggi chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
One word...WOW! CB is my FAVORITE character from StEx. I was so thrilled to have come across this! It's wonderful! Mind if I use your storyline when I RP CB?
AerynSunnyShine chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
This is amazing! Please continue. I love Charlie and Claire. You are so good at creating oringinal characters! Also, I had way to much fun imagining my favorit StEx characters as children. Anyway, great story! An interesting look into CB's past.
Guardian chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
I think I sad before I'm no true fan of StEx, right? It doesn't matter here. I don't need to be to read these. You write these Syndicate characters so well, Connie; it's almost like it's a natural talent! Maybe 'RiftWar' did something after all . . . *chuckles* Naw, I take no credit, _especially_ with that sad hunk of stories now. Congrats once more on a job well done, Connie. Now I know why I've always trusted you with 'RiftWar' RP transcripts. :)