Reviews for 624 Days and Counting
Violoncello Hero chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
This story is pure awesome. this is the BEST Ferriswheelshipping fanfic I've ever read. I hope you can update (no rush though).
Soldier of Darkness chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Loving this...the PTSD is exactly what should've manifested itself in N, and I love that you bring it forward.

I love all the interactions in here, especially the sibling interactions between Touko and Touya. Very amusing. lol N's jealousy makes me happy, too.

And this chapter...I was happy with a little angsty fear. ;) And that kiss...best way to shut a guy up and make him agree with you, lol.
holden-cawffle chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
Wow, I just love this story so much! I read so many stories where N and Touko fall in love, blah, blah, all cliche, but this story is freakin' AMAZING. I love your N; an N that isn't a huge crybaby/rapist/dramatic Mary Sue, but is a complex, bipolarish young man.

And as far as grammar, there's really nothing to fix. If there are mistakes, I didn't notice any. Sorry.

So thank you for making just about the awesome-est Ferriswheel shipping story ever. I really hope you'll update soon!
Green Sprout chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
N is like 'whooops'

This is the best Touya EVER. He's really awesome in this fic :3

Reading more!
Green Sprout chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I wonder is she going to go nuts before she mets N again.

Reading more.
Ai Star chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
O_O I can't belive he did that! sly fool!

lol she got him there! I hope they get Growlithe soon!
AlbaficaPisces chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
your story is very good, extremely well-written! I just think that maybe you are making Touko cry too much; I honestly thought she would be a stronger girl. Other than that, it's realy good.
vievere chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Ah, we finally get to see the REAL dark side of N! I thought he was just haunted from his father's abuse and I like that little twist in the story. :) As much as I love to see innocent, good N, I like the complexity you gave him with the whole Three-Tongue-Thing. Good job, still loving this story!
H3art Star chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
OMG this story is the best 3 Can't wait for the next chapter :D
H3art Star chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Oh GoD what a great chapter :D :D

I freaking love it!

you did an awesome job on this story (b)b
H3art Star chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
OMG I am totally Loving this story :D

God I freaking Love it 3
H3art Star chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D :D

what a ending I am liking how this story is going :D
Lollisalol chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
You are bloody brilliant. This whole story is hilarious. I love this so much. :D

Fantastic. I honestly was laughing and crying and blushing along with White and Touya's innuendos make me laugh hysterically.

Great job! Can't wait to read more!
Ai Star chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
talk about jumbled thoughts.

she did what? LOL!

Touya ruined the moment! where did N go?

O-O his tongue was cut off? why?

good chapter! good luck with the next chapter! w
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Well, I certainly feel bad for both boys. N, for getting accidentally kneed in the nuts. And that Shadow Triad member for having his tongue ripped out of his mouth TT_TT