Reviews for Broken Illusion
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I liked it, does that make me a bad person? hope not! lol
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I like! Tis was good. :-). Well, Gidein was BLEERRRGGHHH, but the whole Hotch and Reid comfort thing? Beautiful 3
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Short but sweet! If that can be said about a Fic as dark as this one. I just love (damsel in distress) Reid, and (night on a white horse) Hotch. Giddeon coming back just to take Reid was just scary. I mean it just was wrong. Reid loved and missed him as much as he did hs biological father maybe even more. I can see a lot more story here. If something even remotely happened to me I would be a total confused mess. Reid with his clinical mental self examination would definitely struggle with trust issues and a bushel of PTSD issues. Come now right some healing and angsty sequel to this creative piece.
Ikari StarKnight chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great story! Although you have ruined my image of Gideon! I don't like creepy Gideon, but this was well written. Please keep up the good work!
cristina reid chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I was looking everywhere for a story like this. thank you
r.i.p. musictaco chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh goodness, I swore I was twitching halfway in this story, thinking, "What was on this freak's mind when writing this? Why oh why did you make Gideon do that?"

But toward the end with the protective Hotch calmed me down, and I'm down to read another story like this. You made everyone eerily believable, including creeper Gideon.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
great story
rory chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Nice Save :)
pipinheart chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Gideon was terrible here, its good Hotch stood by Reid and came to his rescue...
starofoberon chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Being a huge believer in Creepy Gideon, I liked this just fine.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
My fault! I liked this . . . despite Spency getting hurt and all. I'm really glad that Hotchy got home in time to beat the snot out of Gideon! And why didn't you send a message that you put this up. *scratches head* At least I don't think I saw a message . . .

The ending is sooo cute and gentle Hotch is one of my favorite types and I just want to cuddle the both of them now!
LGhouse chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
very good story! I always liked Gideon, but now I hate him, I guess that means you did a great job! Thanks for the read!
ousoonerfan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love when Hotch goes into Protective Mode over Spencer..Switching bedrooms was the perfect touch..
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I quite like this :) Nice work _
Lygtemanden chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow! Intense and very good!

Thank you for sharing it!