Reviews for I love you
I love it chapter 1 . 5/9
I've really never seen a kirepapa fanfic before I love the anime and wish it was a lot longer this story had filled a hole in my heart. Also I saw no spelling or grammar errors so that's really good please keep making awesome fanfic like this.
heredia chapter 2 . 1/12
i like how Kakeru unexpectedly spoke in defence of Chisato, though on the place of Chisato i would quite dating with someone who angry at me over me concerning for safety of dear person(besides his comparison is inaccurate since Chisato being passive with him, while Kakeru is active with Chisatos son)
rinpup14 chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
gotta luv thsi story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
this is a nice story continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Eso chisato sensei échala a patadas! :D ella no merece nada! Sinica descarada y zorra! Claro no se ocupa de riju por su "carrera" pero si de ese niño bastardo aun mandando por el tubo su carrera maldita! Encima de todo insistió y amenazó tanto y ni lagrimas ni nada! Como debería hacer una madre verdadera! Sinica,piedra,fría,descarada,egoísta,aprovechada,chantajista!maldita interesada! Y gracias autora un fic de kire papa por fin! Te puedo pedir un favor? Mata a ese maldito bastardo! Que nunca vea la luz del sol!
Miketsukami-kun chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
What!? No! How could u just leave it here! Do u know how many there are? There are 6 kirepapa FF! How could you give up? ),:
Random fangurl chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
This is freaking perfect! Omg I seriously died! Died I tell you! Died! You are an amazing writer! Squee/. PLEASE continue to write the following chapters! I have a feeling they will be fabulous! Well... So yeah. Best. Story. 3
ShyNekoNyaa chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
More plz! I'm really loving this story! :3 ;3
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
What is to come of this trip?
kiko chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
oh please continue please please please i really like it and want to read more
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
i enjoyed this story very much please do continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I want more
lol chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
WTF you dumbass...KEEP GOING!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2014