Reviews for Assassin Trained Robins
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
He really DID warn the kid...though there were easier ways to knock Damien out. A strong punch to the solar plexus, a well placed chop in the back of the head, multiple ways to beating someone until they're unconscious. Still Damien's biggest mistake was not taking the Hood seriously. Despite being terrifying and a murderer, Jason does usually keep his promises and follows his own ideals of justice. He just takes it farther then the rest of the bat clan because he's seen everything, lived through the hell of Gotham's slums, and DIED through the worst experiences. Returning to the light is almost impossible by now... but there is still hope.

Still, nice work, its good to see Dick is doing his best at keeping ALL his brothers safe. Though Red Robin's safety is still questionable, he's fine so long as he doesn't provoke his predecessor.
Cainchan chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I really liked this story. :-)
Forever's sun chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Update soon 3
robinthethird chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Hahaha! Damian, he warned you But we all know you wont listen...
Forever's sun chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE
blue4pup chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that you've continued this story. :D *huggles*

Of course, I notice you've put 'the end' at the bottom. :( Please tell me you plan to do more stories involving these two characters, whether a sequel, prequel, or just another great story. :D Pretty please?

If it helps, I'll even volunteer to beta. :D

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Raina1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Ah Damian... couldn't turn the bratty attitude off even if he tried. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I don't usually review. Or talk to people online much. But I really enjoyed this and I would love to see it continue. Damian/Jason team ups are awesome.
robinthethird chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Damian is a bit on the slow side isn't he? lol Doesn't know when to quit or how to listen. Jason speaks wisdom. Good stuff.
Joker's deck of cards chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Good sniplet. Now, if only Damian dies in the explosion you mention... Seriously, I have no love at all for the new Robin, and I hope he gets send away soon. But, you wrote it well here, it was enjoyable to read.
anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
It's not that, Bruce went to David Cain the man who taught him to plan for everything, as Bruce said knowing how to kill doesn't mean you must

Jason put it the wrong way but he does have at least a partial point, Damian killed, and while it's horrifically obvious Bruce does have special place for Dick, Bruce loves them all

Damian is very tough, trained by the deadliest assassins in the world remember David Cain and Lady Shiva were Bruce's greatest teachers, he's also smart he built the flying batmobile which gave Bruce himself trouble and good at running Wayne Enterprises, it's just he's not as smart as Tim just yet, he's spoiled rotten and arrogant

Jason isn't a rich kid
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I do enjoy Jason and Damian fics.
CM Aeris chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I implore you to find some way to continue this. The two most homocidal Robins together is just itching for hell to break loose. I want to see that hell please. _
Raina1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I'm not particularly crazy about Damian as a character myself (although there's an odd sort of appeal to his always being a little shit) so it was nice to see Jason give the kid a talking to. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is a wonderfully written story. I think you are bang on with the characterization of both Jason and Damian. Not only do you get into Jason's head when analyzing the newest Robin, but I like that you have him balanced between protecting his 'territory' as you put it and still willing to give blunt brotherly advice.

I mean, maybe it's just me reading between the lines, but I can see the kinder or more thoughtful side of Jason poking through the rough and angry exterior of Red Hood. Clearly, he has a soft spot, he's just good at hiding it.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I, for one, hope you do consider continuing this in some fashion. :)