Reviews for Food For Thought
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
This story is so cute! I love Hatter's childlike enthusiasm for everything in Alice's world. Matter of fact, I love stories that are all about Hatter exploring everything Oyster. So this story is absolutely irresistible to me. I wonder if there are any foods or things about our world that Hatter learns he absolutely hates? Anyways, great job, and I can't wait for more!
AngelOfDeath10 chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Truly a lovely take on them. They interact so effortlessly. A joy to read, truly.
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Oh my gosh, I literally laughed out loud when I read "was he too stupid to understand his dating for dummies book." That was wonderful. I'd love for you to updat, but I completely understand that sometimes you need a break from stories. Great work ,though!
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Very good chapter! Keep it up!
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
LOL, you get your ice cream delivered...very funny.
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Very sweet. I really enjoy this.
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I like it, very much. :)
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Haha, very cute. He would wear paisley boxers...
scubagurl22 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Great fic! Thanks for sharing and loved the bit about the energy drink!
scubagurl22 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Poor Hatter stuck in the funhouse. He would be a hoot at a fair though, especially after a bunch of cotton candy!
Shenzuul chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
This is brilliant! What a creative way to delve into a character. Thanks for writing!
Lots-of-Fluff chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Adorable ending! Love the mural scene. I'm excited to explore your other stories.
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Read this in one go I did. I'm new to the Alice series and have only been able to see bits of it - ones especially with the Hatter (nomnomnom - sexy beast) and I love this fic. Really, it's sooo good! I love it. Did I say that? Yes, apparently I did. Once more for good measure though. I love this fic. .love.

love it ;)
Mew Tohru Kun chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Awwww they're so cute!

I wonder how Hatter would propose their marriage? Maybe that would be centred around food as well?

But seriously, fantastic story!
Alaina Downs chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Awwww, I'm sad that you're done with this one! But, I have to say, I love the ending, what a perfect way to finish it off :) Laughed out loud at Hatter reading "Dating for Dummies" hehehehe that was hilarious, and I thought it was so sweet of Alice to really give in to him there. :) Great job and I'll miss it!